November 12, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Replies

• SabrinaLC
    November 12, 2012 at 9:23 AM

thanks for sharing

• mypbandj
    Jen
    November 12, 2012 at 9:59 AM
    I'm like hyper worried about food poisoning!! It drives dh crazy.
  • darbyakeep45
    November 12, 2012 at 11:33 AM
    Thanks for sharing...bump for later!
  • LindaClement
    November 12, 2012 at 3:21 PM

I've had food poisoning twice, both times I thought I'd have to get significantly better to be well enough to die.

I don't want to have it again.

• Alyson121
    November 12, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I got food poisoning after eating at Panera Bread in 2007.  Luckily my body IMMEDIATLY got rid of it, although i thought was going to have to camp out in our bathroom.  I haven't eaten there since.

• Alyson121
    November 12, 2012 at 5:52 PM

I FEEL you on that, for sure!

Quoting LindaClement:

I've had food poisoning twice, both times I thought I'd have to get significantly better to be well enough to die.

I don't want to have it again.

• reneawesley
    November 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Thanks

• darbyakeep45
    November 13, 2012 at 5:05 AM

Wow!  I can't believe that Alyson!  Good to know:)  I've had the bread there before!

Quoting Alyson121:

I got food poisoning after eating at Panera Bread in 2007.  Luckily my body IMMEDIATLY got rid of it, although i thought was going to have to camp out in our bathroom.  I haven't eaten there since.

• Alyson121
    November 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Yeah, used to eat there from time to time.  I loved their salads.  It was a salad that made me sick.  It's weird too because the tomatoes tasted "off" but i didn't think i'd get sick from it.  Learned my lesson from that.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Wow!  I can't believe that Alyson!  Good to know:)  I've had the bread there before!

Quoting Alyson121:

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    November 13, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Food borne illnesses are not "seen"... you can get them from the most renown places...

Quoting Alyson121:

Yeah, used to eat there from time to time.  I loved their salads.  It was a salad that made me sick.  It's weird too because the tomatoes tasted "off" but i didn't think i'd get sick from it.  Learned my lesson from that.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting Alyson121:

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN