Healthy Moms

mp3mom
Food Poisioning
by mp3mom
November 12, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Replies

• Alyson121
    November 14, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Very true.  I'm allot more careful with the places i eat now. 

Quoting mp3mom:

Food borne illnesses are not "seen"... you can get them from the most renown places...

Quoting Alyson121:

Yeah, used to eat there from time to time.  I loved their salads.  It was a salad that made me sick.  It's weird too because the tomatoes tasted "off" but i didn't think i'd get sick from it.  Learned my lesson from that.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Wow!  I can't believe that Alyson!  Good to know:)  I've had the bread there before!

Quoting Alyson121:

I got food poisoning after eating at Panera Bread in 2007.  Luckily my body IMMEDIATLY got rid of it, although i thought was going to have to camp out in our bathroom.  I haven't eaten there since.

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    November 14, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Honestly, even places you usually eat may be suspect, you just never know!

Quoting Alyson121:

Very true.  I'm allot more careful with the places i eat now. 

Quoting mp3mom:

Food borne illnesses are not "seen"... you can get them from the most renown places...

Quoting Alyson121:

Yeah, used to eat there from time to time.  I loved their salads.  It was a salad that made me sick.  It's weird too because the tomatoes tasted "off" but i didn't think i'd get sick from it.  Learned my lesson from that.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Wow!  I can't believe that Alyson!  Good to know:)  I've had the bread there before!

Quoting Alyson121:

I got food poisoning after eating at Panera Bread in 2007.  Luckily my body IMMEDIATLY got rid of it, although i thought was going to have to camp out in our bathroom.  I haven't eaten there since.

• darbyakeep45
    November 14, 2012 at 6:15 AM

I love their salads too...:)

Quoting Alyson121:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting Alyson121:

• Krysden
    by Krysden
    November 14, 2012 at 11:32 AM

thanks for sharing

• Krysden
    by Krysden
    November 14, 2012 at 11:33 AM

I've gotten food poisoning from 2 different fast food chains in past years.   That's not something you forget any time soon.

• Alyson121
    November 14, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Gurl . . .i don't think i've eaten a salad at a restaurant since.  LOL.  That experience made me a bit paranoid.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I love their salads too...:)

Quoting Alyson121:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting Alyson121:

• Alyson121
    November 14, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Twice, that sucks!  Yeah food poisoning creates those "for life" memories.

Quoting Krysden:

I've gotten food poisoning from 2 different fast food chains in past years.   That's not something you forget any time soon.

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN