mp3mom
Food Poisioning
by mp3mom
November 12, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Replies

• Alyson121
    November 14, 2012 at 1:00 AM

Very true.  I'm allot more careful with the places i eat now. 

Quoting mp3mom:

Food borne illnesses are not "seen"... you can get them from the most renown places...

Quoting Alyson121:

Yeah, used to eat there from time to time.  I loved their salads.  It was a salad that made me sick.  It's weird too because the tomatoes tasted "off" but i didn't think i'd get sick from it.  Learned my lesson from that.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Wow!  I can't believe that Alyson!  Good to know:)  I've had the bread there before!

Quoting Alyson121:

I got food poisoning after eating at Panera Bread in 2007.  Luckily my body IMMEDIATLY got rid of it, although i thought was going to have to camp out in our bathroom.  I haven't eaten there since.

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    November 14, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Honestly, even places you usually eat may be suspect, you just never know!

Quoting Alyson121:

Very true.  I'm allot more careful with the places i eat now. 

Quoting mp3mom:

Food borne illnesses are not "seen"... you can get them from the most renown places...

Quoting Alyson121:

Yeah, used to eat there from time to time.  I loved their salads.  It was a salad that made me sick.  It's weird too because the tomatoes tasted "off" but i didn't think i'd get sick from it.  Learned my lesson from that.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Wow!  I can't believe that Alyson!  Good to know:)  I've had the bread there before!

Quoting Alyson121:

I got food poisoning after eating at Panera Bread in 2007.  Luckily my body IMMEDIATLY got rid of it, although i thought was going to have to camp out in our bathroom.  I haven't eaten there since.

• darbyakeep45
    November 14, 2012 at 6:15 AM

I love their salads too...:)

Quoting Alyson121:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting Alyson121:

• Krysden
    by Krysden
    November 14, 2012 at 11:32 AM

thanks for sharing

• Krysden
    by Krysden
    November 14, 2012 at 11:33 AM

I've gotten food poisoning from 2 different fast food chains in past years.   That's not something you forget any time soon.

• Alyson121
    November 14, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Gurl . . .i don't think i've eaten a salad at a restaurant since.  LOL.  That experience made me a bit paranoid.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I love their salads too...:)

Quoting Alyson121:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting Alyson121:

• Alyson121
    November 14, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Twice, that sucks!  Yeah food poisoning creates those "for life" memories.

Quoting Krysden:

I've gotten food poisoning from 2 different fast food chains in past years.   That's not something you forget any time soon.