mp3mom
Fall Camping?
by mp3mom
November 8, 2012 at 6:00 AM

How enjoys this? Where do you go?

Replies

• darbyakeep45
    November 8, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Yep, we LOVE fall camping!  It's our favorite time to go to be honest:) We would rather it be cold than hot!  We live in Virginia and we are actually going this weekend...camping in the mountains:)  We have an RV.

• mypbandj
    Jen
    November 8, 2012 at 9:48 AM

If I had an RV like Darby I'd totally be into it! 

• mypbandj
    Jen
    November 8, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Speaking of VA, I sure do miss the Blue Ridge Parkway this time of year. Dh and I used to take long drives on it when we lived there. But that was back before we had kids (and before gas was almost $4 a gallon!). I'd love to take my kids there one day though. 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Yep, we LOVE fall camping!  It's our favorite time to go to be honest:) We would rather it be cold than hot!  We live in Virginia and we are actually going this weekend...camping in the mountains:)  We have an RV.

• SabrinaLC
    November 8, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I don't camp, lol

• CrazedMomof2
    November 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Too cold here! I'm a sissy. LOL 

• darbyakeep45
    November 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM

It's gorgeous for sure!  Gas here right now is about $3.50/gallon.  

Quoting mypbandj:

Speaking of VA, I sure do miss the Blue Ridge Parkway this time of year. Dh and I used to take long drives on it when we lived there. But that was back before we had kids (and before gas was almost $4 a gallon!). I'd love to take my kids there one day though. 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    November 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I won't go, but everyone else loves it, if nobody has to work :)

• Alyson121
    November 15, 2012 at 6:06 PM

The last time i went camping was with one of my good friends and a bunch of other folks, that was about 1993.  I haven't been camping since BECAUSE of that trip. 

• Alyson121
    November 15, 2012 at 6:07 PM

And if i DO go camping again, it's going to be from my hotel room that overlooks the moutains and streams and trees.  I'm just saying . . .LOL!

• BramblePatch
    November 15, 2012 at 8:43 PM
    I love fall camping, but where I live thats only September, lol. Its been 15-20 overnight here and probably 7-10 degrees cooler at our camping spot. Our favorite spot is 22 miles away but many people camp much closer. I can actually camp about 7 miles away and be along a gorgeous creek in the pines...

We tent camp. I had a trailer but actually didn't like it.

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts