mp3mom
Fall Camping?
by mp3mom
November 8, 2012 at 6:00 AM

How enjoys this? Where do you go?

Replies

• darbyakeep45
    November 8, 2012 at 6:43 AM

Yep, we LOVE fall camping!  It's our favorite time to go to be honest:) We would rather it be cold than hot!  We live in Virginia and we are actually going this weekend...camping in the mountains:)  We have an RV.

• mypbandj
    Jen
    November 8, 2012 at 9:48 AM

If I had an RV like Darby I'd totally be into it! 

• mypbandj
    Jen
    November 8, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Speaking of VA, I sure do miss the Blue Ridge Parkway this time of year. Dh and I used to take long drives on it when we lived there. But that was back before we had kids (and before gas was almost $4 a gallon!). I'd love to take my kids there one day though. 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Yep, we LOVE fall camping!  It's our favorite time to go to be honest:) We would rather it be cold than hot!  We live in Virginia and we are actually going this weekend...camping in the mountains:)  We have an RV.

• SabrinaLC
    November 8, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I don't camp, lol

• CrazedMomof2
    November 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Too cold here! I'm a sissy. LOL 

• darbyakeep45
    November 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM

It's gorgeous for sure!  Gas here right now is about $3.50/gallon.  

Quoting mypbandj:

Speaking of VA, I sure do miss the Blue Ridge Parkway this time of year. Dh and I used to take long drives on it when we lived there. But that was back before we had kids (and before gas was almost $4 a gallon!). I'd love to take my kids there one day though. 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    November 8, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I won't go, but everyone else loves it, if nobody has to work :)

• Alyson121
    November 15, 2012 at 6:06 PM

The last time i went camping was with one of my good friends and a bunch of other folks, that was about 1993.  I haven't been camping since BECAUSE of that trip. 

• Alyson121
    November 15, 2012 at 6:07 PM

And if i DO go camping again, it's going to be from my hotel room that overlooks the moutains and streams and trees.  I'm just saying . . .LOL!

• BramblePatch
    November 15, 2012 at 8:43 PM
    I love fall camping, but where I live thats only September, lol. Its been 15-20 overnight here and probably 7-10 degrees cooler at our camping spot. Our favorite spot is 22 miles away but many people camp much closer. I can actually camp about 7 miles away and be along a gorgeous creek in the pines...

We tent camp. I had a trailer but actually didn't like it.

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN