Healthy Moms

darbyakeep45
Weekly Plans/Goals
October 14, 2012 at 6:39 PM

What's going on this week?  Anything you are working on or goals you have?  Ways to be more healthy?  Share with us!

Replies

• elasmimi
    October 14, 2012 at 6:42 PM

We have to finish a poster for school tomorrow. I need to start wrapping Christmas gifts and making other preps for Christmas.

• reneawesley
    October 14, 2012 at 7:00 PM
    Pack for vacation. Clean down stairs. Get in 3 workouts.
  • jryberg
    by jryberg
    October 14, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Get my volunteer project list caught up so I don't feel as stressed!

Hopefully get started walking again - I have to get up early to get them in and since I have been staying up too late I have not been getting up with the alarm! 

• mommythree0508
    October 14, 2012 at 9:33 PM
    Nothing much
  • copperswifey
    October 14, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I'm trying to get us back to eating better. All my clothes are really tight.  We were doing so good and then just fell off the wagon. *sigh* I feel so much better physically and mentally when I eat good. :)

• erikays
    by erikays
    October 15, 2012 at 8:21 AM
    I work a few days this week and Saturday but I have Saturday evening off and all day Sunday!!! I'm sooo excited bc we never get a full family day together. I know we are getting my daughter some bday stuff, since her bday is next Friday
  • erikays
    by erikays
    October 15, 2012 at 8:22 AM
    You can do it! :)

Quoting copperswifey:

I'm trying to get us back to eating better. All my clothes are really tight.  We were doing so good and then just fell off the wagon. *sigh* I feel so much better physically and mentally when I eat good. :)

• Hannahsmommy816
    October 15, 2012 at 8:54 AM

we just started meal planning dinners starting today....hope to incorporate veggies and healthier ways of cooking!

• CrazedMomof2
    October 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Since I can't hit the workouts hard I really need to focus on my diet. This week I am focusing on quanity. Logging my foods and sticking with my plan.

• CrazedMomof2
    October 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM

What are your goals Darby?

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts