Healthy Moms

darbyakeep45
Weekly Plans/Goals
October 14, 2012 at 6:39 PM

What's going on this week?  Anything you are working on or goals you have?  Ways to be more healthy?  Share with us!

Replies

• elasmimi
    October 14, 2012 at 6:42 PM

We have to finish a poster for school tomorrow. I need to start wrapping Christmas gifts and making other preps for Christmas.

• reneawesley
    October 14, 2012 at 7:00 PM
    Pack for vacation. Clean down stairs. Get in 3 workouts.
  • jryberg
    by jryberg
    October 14, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Get my volunteer project list caught up so I don't feel as stressed!

Hopefully get started walking again - I have to get up early to get them in and since I have been staying up too late I have not been getting up with the alarm! 

• mommythree0508
    October 14, 2012 at 9:33 PM
    Nothing much
  • copperswifey
    October 14, 2012 at 9:35 PM

I'm trying to get us back to eating better. All my clothes are really tight.  We were doing so good and then just fell off the wagon. *sigh* I feel so much better physically and mentally when I eat good. :)

• erikays
    by erikays
    October 15, 2012 at 8:21 AM
    I work a few days this week and Saturday but I have Saturday evening off and all day Sunday!!! I'm sooo excited bc we never get a full family day together. I know we are getting my daughter some bday stuff, since her bday is next Friday
  • erikays
    by erikays
    October 15, 2012 at 8:22 AM
    You can do it! :)

Quoting copperswifey:

I'm trying to get us back to eating better. All my clothes are really tight.  We were doing so good and then just fell off the wagon. *sigh* I feel so much better physically and mentally when I eat good. :)

• Hannahsmommy816
    October 15, 2012 at 8:54 AM

we just started meal planning dinners starting today....hope to incorporate veggies and healthier ways of cooking!

• CrazedMomof2
    October 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Since I can't hit the workouts hard I really need to focus on my diet. This week I am focusing on quanity. Logging my foods and sticking with my plan.

• CrazedMomof2
    October 15, 2012 at 11:22 AM

What are your goals Darby?

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN