Healthy Moms

erikays
lets be honest here..
by erikays
October 12, 2012 at 1:31 PM
How many cups of water do you drink a day?

Do you add any fruit to it?

Replies

• erikays
    by erikays
    October 12, 2012 at 1:31 PM
    I drink about 7 a day, I should drink more.
  • mcginnisc
    October 12, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I'm currently at 64 oz at 1:30 pm est...I will probably get close to a gallon today, which would be 16 cups...I add lemon to my water. 

• CrazedMomof2
    October 12, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Lately, very little.

• kmrtigger
    October 12, 2012 at 1:40 PM

It's all I drink anymore. I do drink crystal light sometimes. But my new favorite way to drink water is with fruit added to it and left to sit in the fridge a day or two before drinking it.

Trying taking a pitcher, slice 2 apples(your choice of brand), and add to the pitcherand add a cinnamon stick. Fill with ice and then add water. The longer it sits, the better the flavor.  After 3 days it tasted like apple pie to me.  And when you run outta water you can add more for a couple more days before changing out the apples and cinnamon stick. Want more intense cinnamon flavor?Stick a cinnamon stick in your glass for each cup you pour.

Another good one is filling a pitcher full of sliced starwberries and lemons, adding ice and filling with water. YUM!

Lemons, limes and oranges sliced with ice and water is another tasty one.

All these waters can be made a left on the counter with ice all day. Use a pretty pitcher and it looks so good you can't help but pour a glass every time you walk past. And since all these are flavored with natural flavors, no added sugars, they are calorie free.

• darbyakeep45
    October 12, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I *try* to drink 60-100 ounces of water each day....!

• shilohkitten
    October 12, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I drink maybe 4-6 a day.  I don't have time to add stuff to it.  Just water.

The only stuff I drink is water and coffee though, and maybe a pop occasionally.  

I can't drink more or I have to pee 24/7.

• Hannahsmommy816
    October 12, 2012 at 5:16 PM

0. i am so bad at drinking water :(

• dusky_rose
    October 12, 2012 at 5:25 PM

To be perfectly honest, I don't keep track. But I always have a bottle of water by me to drink from.

• Jessica020410
    October 12, 2012 at 5:51 PM
    Because our water here in our town is so gross, we drink bottled water. I drink about 5-6 a day.
  • mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    October 12, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I drink at least about 68 oz or more of Poland Springs Lime water.

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN