Healthy Moms

Sammyg03
lots of discharge
October 7, 2012 at 8:27 AM
Ok ladies i have been having a lot of discharge latly , and i normally don't have any! And on top of it all its been an milky yellowish color! Is this normal

Replies

• MMaddisonn
    October 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Does it have an odor? Irritation or itchiness? Is it worse after sex?

The reason why I'm asking is because, if it involves any of the above, it could be bacterial vaginosis or vaginitis. But the only way to be sure is to consult with your doctor. Good luck!

• Sammyg03
    October 7, 2012 at 9:46 AM
    No oder! But it seems to follow sex! But he wears a condom, so its not sperm! ;)

Quoting MMaddisonn:

Does it have an odor? Irritation or itchiness? Is it worse after sex?

The reason why I'm asking is because, if it involves any of the above, it could be bacterial vaginosis or vaginitis. But the only way to be sure is to consult with your doctor. Good luck!

• e-doolittle
    October 7, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Is it near your ovulation?  I get extra discharge the week around that.  Otherwise, I agree it may be an infection.  Good luck!

• Sammyg03
    October 7, 2012 at 10:26 AM
    Thanks for the advice! I made an appointment for tomorrow
  • MMaddisonn
    October 7, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I'm not sure, but I think  the odor is persistent after unprotected sex. But I'm glad you made the appointment. Please keep us posted. :)

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    October 7, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I'd make an appointment with my Dr, but I found this:

http://www.livestrong.com/search/?mode=standard&search=unusual+vaginal+discharge

• AstuteMama
    October 7, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I agree it could be an infection. I'm glad to hear that you made a doctors appointment. Please keep us posted on what you find out.

• cleanaturalady
    October 7, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Glad to hear you're going to the doctor. 

• darbyakeep45
    October 7, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Agree with these ladies...glad you're going to a doctor!  Good luck mama and keep us posted!

• reneawesley
    October 7, 2012 at 10:23 PM
    Good luck

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts