Healthy Moms

Alyson121
Menstrual Cramp Remedies
October 5, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Saw this great blog article on natural remedies for menstrual cramps.  It's a bit lengthy so i couldn't post the whole thing here.  I'll post the link so everyone can check it out. 

http://thankyourbody.com/menstrual-cramp-remedies-natural/

Replies

• cleanaturalady
    October 7, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Thanks, Alyson. 

• Alyson121
    October 8, 2012 at 1:21 AM

Hypnotic Breasts.  LOL!  I may need some hypnosis for my thighs, azz, and tummy (less fat on the thighs and tummy and more in the rear) *chuckle*

Quoting LindaClement:

I'm going to call bullshit on one part of it:

My family has a history of a couple of women every generation with horrific cramps --debilitating cramps. Since that includes people who never ate hormone-laden meat, or hybridized wheat, or any of the pesticides that are around today... I think it might be something other than the diet thing.

Personally, I find self-hypnosis super-effective for anything involving inflammation. I recently read that there is considerable evidence ('cause 100% of the people doing the trials looked at the results and said 'no way...' and re-did the research... and so did a lot of other people, who said the same thing) that hypnosis can increase breast size (not kind of 'accidentally' --but intentionally!) up to 3 cup sizes (an average of increase of 1.37")... weird.

• Alyson121
    October 8, 2012 at 1:22 AM

For some reason my cramps disappeared about a few months after my hubby and i started dating.  I've no idea why either.

• SabrinaLC
    October 9, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Thanks for sharing!

Mine don't usually get too bad, thankfully.

• Alyson121
    October 9, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Quoting SabrinaLC:

Thanks for sharing!

Mine don't usually get too bad, thankfully.

Okay, cool . . .i wasn't sure if you'd seen this posting or not.

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN