October 5, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Smell are you? Take the quiz, let us know~

http://www.blogthings.com/whatautumnsmellareyouquiz/

Replies

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    October 5, 2012 at 5:27 PM

You Are Your Favorite Sweater

You love to feel nostalgic and peaceful. Every fall, you are flooded with happy memories.
    A certain smell or feel in the air can take you back to your childhood. Autumn is a important time for you.

You enthusiastically greet each fall. You are excited to wear heavier clothes and curl up under a blanket.
    Autumn reminds you of a simpler time with being back at school, halloween costumes, and hot chocolate. And it all starts with your favorite sweater.

• shaunaleigh418
    October 5, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Warm Apple Cider

You love to feel warm and full. You love all the small comforts that come with fall.
    Unlike most people, you are as active in fall as you are in the summer. You just make sure and keep warm.

For you, fall is the perfect time of year to visit cafes or go for long walks. The season makes you feel energized.
    You love the bustle of everyone being back from the summer vacation and back to work.

• darbyakeep45
    October 5, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Me too!

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Warm Apple Cider

You love to feel warm and full. You love all the small comforts that come with fall.
    Unlike most people, you are as active in fall as you are in the summer. You just make sure and keep warm.

For you, fall is the perfect time of year to visit cafes or go for long walks. The season makes you feel energized.
    You love the bustle of everyone being back from the summer vacation and back to work.

• Stacie03
    October 5, 2012 at 10:37 PM
    I am wood burning in the fireplace.
  • reneawesley
    October 5, 2012 at 11:11 PM
    Warm apple cider
  • signingmama2915
    October 6, 2012 at 10:05 AM

I Am Wood Burning in the Fireplace

• e-doolittle
    October 6, 2012 at 11:45 AM
    Me roo

Quoting signingmama2915:

I Am Wood Burning in the Fireplace

• bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    October 6, 2012 at 1:17 PM

ou Are Dry Leaves

Post it now!

You love to feel thoughtful and aware. You notice life's subtleties.
    For you, fall is a pensive and quiet time. You like to look at the changes happening around you and reflect on them.

You like that fall is a more serious time of the year. People are back at school and work.
    After a light hearted summer you're ready for some depth. Even the movies and books are more profound in the fall.
  • PEEK05
    by PEEK05
    October 6, 2012 at 1:19 PM

You Are a Pumpkin Pie Baking in the Oven

You love to feel comforted and relaxed. For you, fall means turning inward and remembering what matters in your life.
    Fall rings in the time of traditions, and you embrace each and every one of them.

Whether you're decorating for Halloween, cooking for Thanksgiving, or planning for Christmas, you really get into the season.
    You love sharing this time with your friends and family. You like to make new and lasting memories.
  • matreshka
    October 6, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Funny Because I LOVE making pumpkin pie this time of year.

You Are a Pumpkin Pie Baking in the Oven

Post it now!

You love to feel comforted and relaxed. For you, fall means turning inward and remembering what matters in your life.
    Fall rings in the time of traditions, and you embrace each and every one of them.

Whether you're decorating for Halloween, cooking for Thanksgiving, or planning for Christmas, you really get into the season.
    You love sharing this time with your friends and family. You like to make new and lasting memories.

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts