October 5, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Smell are you? Take the quiz, let us know~

http://www.blogthings.com/whatautumnsmellareyouquiz/

Replies

• mypbandj
    Jen
    October 6, 2012 at 9:42 PM

And me!!

You love to feel cozy and content. After a summer of fun, fall is the perfect time for you to kick back.
    Autumn is when you calm down and turn inward. It's the time of year that you start to slow down.

You take time to savor the season. You appreciate every falling leaf and every warm drink in your hand.
    You sometimes wish it were fall all year. You try to make each moment last as long as possible.

Quoting e-doolittle:

Me roo

Quoting signingmama2915:

I Am Wood Burning in the Fireplace

• cleanaturalady
    October 6, 2012 at 10:50 PM

You Are Crisp Autumn Morning Air

You love to feel alive and awake. For you, fall is somewhat of a rebirth.
    Even though autumn brings some death, it always makes you feel vibrant and excited.

Something about cooler days, longer nights, and changing leaves deeply touches you.
    You feel motivated and driven in the fall. You feel like you can start over and be whoever you want to be.

• cleanaturalady
    October 6, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I love everything about Autumn.  We don't get a lot of fall weather here in TX though, but I love it when we do. 

• LindaClement
    October 7, 2012 at 2:09 AM

Acorns and oak leaves is my fave smell... I'll do the test and see what 'I am' :D

• LindaClement
    October 7, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Oh, that's funny:

You Are Dry Leaves

Post it now!

You love to feel thoughtful and aware. You notice life's subtleties.
    For you, fall is a pensive and quiet time. You like to look at the changes happening around you and reflect on them.

You like that fall is a more serious time of the year. People are back at school and work.
    After a light hearted summer you're ready for some depth. Even the movies and books are more profound in the fall.

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN