Healthy Moms

THall03
FitnessPal
by THall03
October 4, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Hey Ladies,

I am currently a member of Myfitnesspal calorie counter and I am looking for friends for support on there. I have been doing the calorie counting for a few days now and it seems as though yesterday and today are hard, I am having head aches and cravings like crazy but I know that I really want to lose weight and I read onthe site the your sucess rate is higher if you have a support system!! =) if any ladies would like to join me on my Journey to a healthier life style I am Tlhall06 =)

Replies

• THall03
    by THall03
    October 10, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Quoting mp3mom:

I don't do it. Are you drinking enough water?

I drink on average 5-6 bottles of water a day. To be honest it's more so my self motivation. I have always just snacked on what I make my kids and now I am regretting it. Trying to start a more structured exercise and eating regime

• THall03
    by THall03
    October 10, 2012 at 9:35 AM

It really is a great site I am able to learn what foods I can eat. and its not as hard as everyone thinks. it's just being more cautious of what you put into your body!! I love it !! i even have it on my phone so when I am out I can look up and/or scan things before I buy them =)

Quoting Threes.Company:

Good luck on your journey! :)  I LOOOOOVE MFP!  I lost 30 lbs using it!  It's a great site!

• Meglet1970
    October 10, 2012 at 9:38 AM

I would like to add you ladies as well.  I will tonight when my iPod Touch is moble.  I did not pay the extra to make it  a wireless hotspot.

• erikays
    by erikays
    October 12, 2012 at 1:26 PM
    I haven't.been on there in forever! I'm Erikays on it :)
  • Mommyto2LilMen
    October 19, 2012 at 11:58 AM
    Mommyandboys
  • jryberg
    by jryberg
    October 20, 2012 at 8:39 AM

i need to start back on there! I will find you when I get back in the swing of things. 

Good luck on your journey.

• Flaca43
    by Flaca43
    October 20, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I will use this as soon as my doctor says I'm able to do my exercises again. I will try and keep it in mind! GOod luck with your goal and I'm sure you will do great!!

• SharPei2
    October 20, 2012 at 8:22 PM
    I'm goalie35 on mfp. Add me if you would like.

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN