Healthy Moms

bellebear
I NEED MORE ENERGY??
October 3, 2012 at 9:04 PM
I'm addicted to m.dew! But I can not drink coffee unless its decade. Try to get as much sleep as I can with 3 children. Maneuver I don't eat enough of the right foods? I don't use vitamins. I eat meat and veges all the time. I have my moments of bursts of energy and that's when I take full advantage and clean. Maneuver I need to excersise? Any help or suggestions or ideas would really help me. Thanks

Replies

• Alyson121
    October 3, 2012 at 11:10 PM

I'm wondering if the Mountain Dew is affecting your energy levels.  Meaning, when you drink it there's the impression that you're getting energy because of all the sugar that's spiking your blood sugar but after it wears off then you kinda crash and feel worse than before.  So then you have to drink MORE and the cycle continues. 

What if you replaced the Mountain Dew with ginseng or something that won't spike your blood sugar so much?

• JZB
    by JZB
    October 3, 2012 at 11:11 PM
    What do you have for breakfast?
  • bellebear
    October 3, 2012 at 11:43 PM
    Quoting JZB:

I had some toast
  • mypbandj
    Jen
    October 3, 2012 at 11:49 PM
    Toast is all carbs. It's going to raise your blood sugar up fast then crash.

I think you'd feel better I'd you could add some protein (peanut butter, eggs, etc) and some fiber

Quoting bellebear:

Quoting JZB:

I had some toast
  • JZB
    by JZB
    October 4, 2012 at 5:23 AM
    You need more of a balance esp. In the morning. Try eggs and toast with some fruit.

Quoting bellebear:

Quoting JZB:

I had some toast

• luvcloudydays
    October 4, 2012 at 5:23 AM
    B12, everyday.
  • darbyakeep45
    October 4, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Yep, all these ladies have the right idea...I would ditch the mountain dew and go for something without all the sugar...have some protein/fiber each time you eat so you get energy and stay full:)  I love nuts!

• steffielou_who
    October 4, 2012 at 7:59 AM
    Maybe a boiled egg, wheat toast with peanut butter and a small bowl of fruit..
  • bellebear
    October 4, 2012 at 9:02 AM
    Quoting JZB:

thanks.
  • SabrinaLC
    October 4, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Eat healthy foods every 3-4 hours.

Drink lots of water, I mean 8 - 10 glasses, at least.

Go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning.

Exercise does amazing things for your body.  Even just walking improves so many things.

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts