cleanaturalady
On-air Newswoman Attacked for Being Overweight
Kim
October 2, 2012 at 2:33 PM

This is just shameful.  She handled it with grace, though. 

Read the article here

Replies

• SabrinaLC
    October 2, 2012 at 3:07 PM

nice... :-/

• CrazedMomof2
    October 2, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Wow. I can't believe that guy would write that to her. I think she handled it well..........

• darbyakeep45
    October 2, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Wow!

• reneawesley
    October 2, 2012 at 7:54 PM
    Wow!
  • e-doolittle
    October 2, 2012 at 11:21 PM
    Wow
  • mypbandj
    Jen
    October 3, 2012 at 12:11 AM
    She's going to be on the Today show tomorrow. I think it's awful she has to go through that but she handled it well.
  • cleanaturalady
    Kim
    October 3, 2012 at 4:25 PM

I know, right?  I just can't imagine how horrible someone's life has to be in order to try to hurt someone they don't even know like that. 

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

Wow. I can't believe that guy would write that to her. I think she handled it well..........

• Babujai
    by Babujai
    October 3, 2012 at 4:28 PM

People got hella nerve online.  They just think they can say anything to anybody.  Of course this is old news for CM members...

• CrazedMomof2
    October 3, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Seriously. It is appalling!

Quoting cleanaturalady:

I know, right?  I just can't imagine how horrible someone's life has to be in order to try to hurt someone they don't even know like that. 

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    October 3, 2012 at 4:34 PM

She surely did handle herself with grace; shame on him. What happened to "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". People have no manners, or, rather poor ones.