October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Let's help raise awareness on CafeMom by creating one long thread dedicated to Breast Cancer.
Reply to this post with ribbons, symbols, info, stories, logos, links, bumps and any thoughts that you'd like to share.
Three moms who reply to this post during the month of October will WIN a CafeMom tote bag.
- The Raise Awareness about Breast Cancer Giveaway starts 10/2/12 at 7pm (ET) and ends 10/31/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Tote Bag.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/7/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules
October 28, 2012 at 8:11 PM
October 28, 2012 at 8:12 PM
by keen3456July 10, 2013 at 1:03 PMI'm new here so this is difficult to express my story but here goes.... I was adopted as a child at the age of 5 I didn't have any contact with my biological mother. When I was 17 the judge contacted my parents and told them that my mom had breast cancer and was dying. The judge also said that my moms last dying wish was to see all her kids again. To make a long story short my mom died 2 months after I met her she was 42. I am now 34 and I'm starting to have some of the same signs she had. I recently had an ultra sound done and it showed something in my breast tissue. I have been put on a 3 month watch. I will keep everyone posted ony condition. Thank you everyone who read this needing need info as I can get.