Healthy Moms

mp3mom
Baked Apples
by mp3mom
October 1, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Ron Ben-Israel's Baked Apples

"When I was young I didn't like raw apples, so I made baked apples: I removed the core and filled the gap with nuts and raisins, drizzled it with honey, sprinkled on some cinnamon and baked it in a pan filled with 1/2 inch of water at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes."

Foodnetwork

Replies

• CrazedMomof2
    October 1, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Mmmmmmmm

• e-doolittle
    October 1, 2012 at 6:20 PM

looks awesome!

• HiDi
    by HiDi
    October 1, 2012 at 7:01 PM

This looks so delicious that the 'imaginary,aromatic, smells' from this apple;just comes through my computer screen! Yes appleindeed gonna 'whip' this tasty treat-up,for sure this season! Thank you for an excellent,practical, delicious,recipe! A good,healthy,cozy,fall-week for you,& all the Healthy Mom members!

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    October 1, 2012 at 8:19 PM

You are just too cute! LOL!

Quoting HiDi:

This looks so delicious that the 'imaginary,aromatic, smells' from this apple;just comes through my computer screen! Yes appleindeed gonna 'whip' this tasty treat-up,for sure this season! Thank you for an excellent,practical, delicious,recipe! A good,healthy,cozy,fall-week for you,& all the Healthy Mom members!

• darbyakeep45
    October 1, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Wow!  Looks amazing!

• Amanda52007
    October 1, 2012 at 9:04 PM
    Right?!

I enjoy reading her replies.

Quoting mp3mom:

You are just too cute! LOL!

Quoting HiDi:

• mypbandj
    Jen
    October 1, 2012 at 11:16 PM
    Yum
  • bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    October 2, 2012 at 5:49 AM

I am not a fan of baked apples...

• reneawesley
    October 2, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    Yum!
  • kimberly161
    October 2, 2012 at 12:32 PM

looks so good. Too bad my kids aren't nuts and raisin fans. I bet I can find some kind of substitute though. Thanks for the idea.

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts