Healthy Moms

mp3mom
Baked Apples
by mp3mom
October 1, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Ron Ben-Israel's Baked Apples

"When I was young I didn't like raw apples, so I made baked apples: I removed the core and filled the gap with nuts and raisins, drizzled it with honey, sprinkled on some cinnamon and baked it in a pan filled with 1/2 inch of water at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes."

Foodnetwork

Replies

• CrazedMomof2
    October 1, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Mmmmmmmm

• e-doolittle
    October 1, 2012 at 6:20 PM

looks awesome!

• HiDi
    by HiDi
    October 1, 2012 at 7:01 PM

This looks so delicious that the 'imaginary,aromatic, smells' from this apple;just comes through my computer screen! Yes appleindeed gonna 'whip' this tasty treat-up,for sure this season! Thank you for an excellent,practical, delicious,recipe! A good,healthy,cozy,fall-week for you,& all the Healthy Mom members!

• mp3mom
    by mp3mom
    October 1, 2012 at 8:19 PM

You are just too cute! LOL!

Quoting HiDi:

This looks so delicious that the 'imaginary,aromatic, smells' from this apple;just comes through my computer screen! Yes appleindeed gonna 'whip' this tasty treat-up,for sure this season! Thank you for an excellent,practical, delicious,recipe! A good,healthy,cozy,fall-week for you,& all the Healthy Mom members!

• darbyakeep45
    October 1, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Wow!  Looks amazing!

• Amanda52007
    October 1, 2012 at 9:04 PM
    Right?!

I enjoy reading her replies.

Quoting mp3mom:

You are just too cute! LOL!

Quoting HiDi:

• mypbandj
    Jen
    October 1, 2012 at 11:16 PM
    Yum
  • bhwrn1
    by bhwrn1
    October 2, 2012 at 5:49 AM

I am not a fan of baked apples...

• reneawesley
    October 2, 2012 at 10:32 AM
    Yum!
  • kimberly161
    October 2, 2012 at 12:32 PM

looks so good. Too bad my kids aren't nuts and raisin fans. I bet I can find some kind of substitute though. Thanks for the idea.

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN