Healthy Moms

Cafe AmyS
Welcome to the Healthy Moms group! Please introduce yourself!
August 5, 2011 at 12:31 PM

This post has been locked.  Please join us here to introduce yourself: 
Welcome to Healthy Moms! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Thank you,

Cafe AmyS 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• rkoloms
    by rkoloms
    August 6, 2011 at 7:34 AM

My name is Robin; I live in Chicago with my spouse, and our sixteen year old daughter.

Hey AmyS! Tell us about you!!

• Alyson121
    August 6, 2011 at 12:54 PM

Alyson here . . . i'm a mother of 5 children and married to my best friend.  I've been on the road to better health TRULY since i started having babies.  Hubby has been a great teacher (and student at times) in helping me make better lifestyle choices.

So 10 years later i'm still learning new things every day.

• Cafe AmyS
    August 8, 2011 at 1:07 PM

Hi Darby, Robin & Alyson!  wave 

• reneawesley
    August 8, 2011 at 2:57 PM
    Renea, 33, married for almost 6 years and have 2 beautiful girls,4.5 and 20 months.
  • Adie608
    by Adie608
    August 8, 2011 at 9:01 PM

Mother of 2, homemaker and love being with my kids.Fun loving, caring, down to earth personality.I get along with everyone, from friends to strangers Ive just met.

• batjmom
    by batjmom
    August 9, 2011 at 6:58 AM

I'm Sarah and I have been married almost 11 years..  ( our Anniversary is next week Aug 18th ). I'm the mom of 2 boys.  age 10 and 9. ..they are 15 months apart and are usually the best of friends.  Being healthy very important to us and I'm always learning new things..just one of the reasons I love Cafemom. 

• tuffymama
    August 10, 2011 at 1:21 PM
    Hi, I'm fairly new to CafeMom and still findingout about groups. I found you ladies in the emaildigest today. I poked around and I like what I see, so here I am!
    I live in Florida with my DP, I have a toddler DS who I've recently started HSing and a teenaged DS I just finished HSing. I am a SAHM, I make everything from scratch, I feed my kids an all-organic diet, and we have seriously downsized our lifestyle in the last three years as we prepare to move away from here.
    I look forward to getting to know everyone! Anyone else in North Florida?
  • JustB290
    August 10, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Hi Everybody!  My name is Barbara, I have a 12 y/o son and looking forward to some great tips.

• chrissysnow22
    August 11, 2011 at 6:11 AM
    Hi I'm Christian. I'm 24 married to Franklin and mommy to Christopher 11months.
    I am trying to get my family on board with a healthier lifestyle it had been like pulling teeth but my husband is finally coming around :)
  • jackbe
    by jackbe
    August 11, 2011 at 2:03 PM
    Hi I'm Beth I'm 45 and have two boys Ive been married for 18 yrs! Looking forward to exchanging ideas. My boys are 13 and 9
This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN