Healthy Moms

smurfy88
Halloween
September 14, 2010 at 12:55 PM

What are you plans for halloween, just the typical trick  or treating? Or do you make it into a party?

Have your kids picked out their costumes yet?

Replies

• kayeleven
    September 14, 2010 at 12:59 PM

I was just thinking about Halloween yesterday!  We're going trick or treating.  I think it's so much fun, although I used to hate it as a kid!  My son (5) wants to be a dinosaur, and my daughter (3 almost 4) wants to be Hello Kitty. 

Any ideas how to discretely dump the junk once we get home?  LOL

• smurfy88
    September 14, 2010 at 1:13 PM

lol I have no idea! My daughter will only be 3 when halloween comes so luckily she will be eating only very little of it, and she is not big on candy anyways.

but that is a good question!

Quoting kayeleven:

I was just thinking about Halloween yesterday!  We're going trick or treating.  I think it's so much fun, although I used to hate it as a kid!  My son (5) wants to be a dinosaur, and my daughter (3 almost 4) wants to be Hello Kitty. 

Any ideas how to discretely dump the junk once we get home?  LOL

• mamaof2monsters
    September 14, 2010 at 1:21 PM

Halloween is my favorite holiday!!! My 1 year old is going to be a bumble bee and my 7 year old is going to be a cheerleader. I will probably hand out candy with my son, while my husband takes my daughter trick or treating. I would love to have a party. I've never been to a Halloween party.happy halloween

• H.I.S.
    by H.I.S.
    September 14, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Just trick or treating as far as I know. Roan is either going to be a monkey or Nemo.

• e-doolittle
    September 14, 2010 at 3:34 PM

My DS is almost 2.  He is going to be a monkey this year.  We are going over to a friends house for a cookout.  We will all sit outside while the neighborhood trick or treats.  Our LO's are still too young for candy!

• smurfy88
    September 14, 2010 at 5:01 PM

I think my daugther wants to be a doggy, but that might change when we go to actually get the costume

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN