Healthy Moms

smurfy88
Halloween
September 14, 2010 at 12:55 PM

What are you plans for halloween, just the typical trick  or treating? Or do you make it into a party?

Have your kids picked out their costumes yet?

Replies

• kayeleven
    September 14, 2010 at 12:59 PM

I was just thinking about Halloween yesterday!  We're going trick or treating.  I think it's so much fun, although I used to hate it as a kid!  My son (5) wants to be a dinosaur, and my daughter (3 almost 4) wants to be Hello Kitty. 

Any ideas how to discretely dump the junk once we get home?  LOL

• smurfy88
    September 14, 2010 at 1:13 PM

lol I have no idea! My daughter will only be 3 when halloween comes so luckily she will be eating only very little of it, and she is not big on candy anyways.

but that is a good question!

Quoting kayeleven:

I was just thinking about Halloween yesterday!  We're going trick or treating.  I think it's so much fun, although I used to hate it as a kid!  My son (5) wants to be a dinosaur, and my daughter (3 almost 4) wants to be Hello Kitty. 

Any ideas how to discretely dump the junk once we get home?  LOL

• mamaof2monsters
    September 14, 2010 at 1:21 PM

Halloween is my favorite holiday!!! My 1 year old is going to be a bumble bee and my 7 year old is going to be a cheerleader. I will probably hand out candy with my son, while my husband takes my daughter trick or treating. I would love to have a party. I've never been to a Halloween party.happy halloween

• H.I.S.
    by H.I.S.
    September 14, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Just trick or treating as far as I know. Roan is either going to be a monkey or Nemo.

• e-doolittle
    September 14, 2010 at 3:34 PM

My DS is almost 2.  He is going to be a monkey this year.  We are going over to a friends house for a cookout.  We will all sit outside while the neighborhood trick or treats.  Our LO's are still too young for candy!

• smurfy88
    September 14, 2010 at 5:01 PM

I think my daugther wants to be a doggy, but that might change when we go to actually get the costume

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts