Healthy Moms

DestMasters
Yummy lunch
June 15, 2010 at 4:04 PM

I work from 5p to about 11p this week. The plus is that I work from home. I lock myself at my desk and take incoming customer service calls. One of the hard transitions for me has been to get dinner started for the omnivores and include things that I like, that I can eat before work for lunch/supper and that are nutritious.

Today I'm marinating loin chops for the omnivores, I backed a "hobo potato" casserole and threw together a spinach strawberry salad with blue cheese crumbles, pine nuts and a homemade poppy seed, sesame seed and hemp seed vinaigrette dressing. It was pretty so I took a picture.....

So what's on your menu today?

Replies

• smurfy88
    June 15, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Leftovers, we have a lot of them and we wont be home till late because we are going to teh movies so we just ate leftovers for lunch and will do the same for dinner.

• anklebitr
    June 15, 2010 at 5:57 PM

We are having grilled burgers, m&c and green beans.

• wendy46121
    June 15, 2010 at 6:09 PM

For Arthur I made chipotle Turkey burgers (with colby jack cheese, avocado and tomato), the kids get not chipotle turkey burgers.  and for some reason I am only eating the other half of the avocado with vanilla yogurt, and quinoa (i havent decided what im doing with the quinoa yet)

• runner-mom
    June 15, 2010 at 6:15 PM

yum!! I'm currently also eating a baby spinach salad, with sugar snap pea pods, a hard boiled egg, and spicy ranch dressing (blows the whole salad right there, LOL)

• parrishsky
    June 15, 2010 at 6:17 PM

I had wheat pancakes & bananas for lunch. Just had a craving for them.

Tonight it's chicken and veggie stir fry w/noodles. I'll probably make some miso soup as well.

• catholicmamamia
    June 15, 2010 at 6:19 PM

Lunch.. romaine lettuce, roasted corn, cucumbers, avacado dressing

Dinner.. homemade pizza w/ wheat crust, tomatatoes, spinach, feta 

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts