Healthy Moms

RanaAurora
Yummm...
June 14, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Panini with turkey, avocado, artichoke, red onion, tomato, provolone and a little mustard.  YUM!

What's on your menu?

Replies

• MythicMMM
    June 14, 2010 at 5:13 PM

It's a fend fer. Q is having a bowl of raisin bran, I'm having cherries, and Kris had tuna sandwiches for dinner.

• smurfy88
    June 14, 2010 at 5:13 PM

For lunch I had a sandwich with avocado instead of mayo, turkey, cheese and lettuce. For dinner I am having crock pot salsa chicken.

• evwsquared
    June 14, 2010 at 5:38 PM

I had honey non-fat Greek yogurt. I will eat a Trio bar soon.

I would love some avocado.

• Sharpcat
    June 14, 2010 at 5:52 PM

lunch was a ham and cheese ( I JUST started slowly reintroducing dairy into my diet, so the cheese is a BIG DEAL!) sandwich, some cucumber slices, and some applesauce. =)

• RanaAurora
    June 14, 2010 at 7:13 PM

Quoting evwsquared:

I had honey non-fat Greek yogurt.

What brand?  Greek Gods honey yogurt has become my favorite yogurt in the universe.

• BornToRun84
    June 14, 2010 at 7:30 PM

Potato and leek soup a little earlier and now air popped popcorn.

• parrishsky
    June 14, 2010 at 7:33 PM

I had chicken satay for lunch. I'm undecided for dinner. I have the ingredients to make a veggie lasagna but not sure I want to cook. So maybe a BIG salad with lots and lots of toppings.

• evwsquared
    June 14, 2010 at 7:35 PM

Quoting RanaAurora:

Quoting evwsquared:

I had honey non-fat Greek yogurt.

What brand?  Greek Gods honey yogurt has become my favorite yogurt in the universe.

It was Trader Joe's. Eleanor is particular to pomegranate Greek yogurt. I should really buy the plain and stir my own honey into it, but I can't do that at work! I have had the Greek Gods yogurts before and they are yummy!

• DestMasters
    June 14, 2010 at 7:37 PM

Hoppin' John.  Black eyed peas with rice, technically, but I added some freshe strewed corn and okra to the mix. Oh, and hot sauce.

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN