Healthy Moms

runner-mom
hello hello
June 5, 2010 at 5:24 PM

Hi everyone! I saw Kat's siggy for this group in another group and wanted to join in!!  I know if Kat's a mod it has to be a great group :)

My name is Heather.  I'm 28 years old and mommy to two little boys (3.5 and 1.5).  I've always been somewhat athletic, but it wasn't until after I had my first born that I really discovered my passion (obsession??) for distance running and health in general.  It led me back to school, and I am now one semester of classes and an internship away from receiving my bachelors degree in exercise and sports science, as well as my Health Fitness Professional certification from American College of Sports Medicine

Like i said I love to run, especially long distance, and I'm getting my toes wet (quite literally) in the world of triathlon.  My biggest weakness in the world of health is my diet....I have a killer sweet tooth and I've quit  drinking mountain dew probably 1,000 times already, but keep going back! I'm such an emotional eater!

Anyway, my quest in life is to help others discover a passion for health and specifically fitness.  Endorphins can change this world for the better i just know it!!!

Replies

• BornToRun84
    June 5, 2010 at 5:35 PM

Whoo hoo!!!! Im so happy you joined!!! you will add SO much to this group!

• runner-mom
    June 5, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Quoting BornToRun84:

Whoo hoo!!!! Im so happy you joined!!! you will add SO much to this group!

happyawww thanks ! I'm excited to be here!

• smurfy88
    June 5, 2010 at 5:49 PM

Welcome! It sounds like you will be a great addition to the group!

Healthy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts