Depression Support Center

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Always my fault...
by Anonymous
February 14, 2013 at 12:39 AM
It seems like shit is always my fault! I seriously just got bitched out for loosin the laundry room keys. I NEVER use the damn keys when I dozy dry the room is unlocked. Second off I keep telling the jerk to keep the keys picked up since our daughter likes to play with them! He refuses to keep them picked up and I can't keep track of them. When I suggested we attach it to the car keys since we usually know where those are at and can find them easier then 2 keys I got bitched at for that because it won't help since we still loose the car keys ocxationally. When I said it would be easier to find them when we do loose hem he got mad at me for taking them off of his other key chain. Firs off I took them off of that key chain because they were attached to a freakig pocket knife and a multi use tool. I took them off because my daughter kept playing with them and he kept getting pissed at me when I put them away! He refuses to keep them picked up or even keep them in one place yet it is my fault when our daughter runs off with them. He also just got mad at me for not jumping up to help him look for them! I am pregnant and had several errends that we did this morning and I cleaned the kitchen and living room since he won't touch it!! I am sore from all of this and just wanted to rest but obviously that is to much to ask. I am just so tired of all of his crap lately!!

Replies

• ashleighmama
    February 14, 2013 at 1:51 AM
    Im sorry mama :-( I was just thinking to myself that Im sick of my hubby right now too. Sometimes I hate men! Your hubby doesnt need to get mad at you for something like that. Hugs!
  • lyrick24
    February 14, 2013 at 7:21 AM

why dont you have another laundry room key made and put it up yourself so your so doesnt even know where it is. that way your daughter wont be able to get them. it is not fair of him to bitch you out when he is the one careless with the keys. he just doesnt want to take responsibility.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 14, 2013 at 10:14 AM
    Our complex has a "do not copy" key that they gave us for the laundry room and pool key. So we can only have 1 and can't copy it. :( I thought about getting a copy made but can't.

Quoting lyrick24:

why dont you have another laundry room key made and put it up yourself so your so doesnt even know where it is. that way your daughter wont be able to get them. it is not fair of him to bitch you out when he is the one careless with the keys. he just doesnt want to take responsibility.

• matreshka
    February 14, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Can you put the laundry key on a hook in the closet or something?  Have you tried talking to your SO about his attitude toward you in a way that doesn't make him feel put on the spot?

• Anonymous
    February 14, 2013 at 10:49 AM
    We don't have hooks. But I am going to have to try to find one so be will stop doing that. I have tried but it usually doesn't work. He usually just says "sorry but I am tired" or something g like that and won't hold an actual conversation with me about it.

Quoting matreshka:

Can you put the laundry key on a hook in the closet or something?  Have you tried talking to your SO about his attitude toward you in a way that doesn't make him feel put on the spot?

• leahbeah143
    February 14, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I would hang it on a push pin next to the door, that way it can always be located.

• nai_ryoku
    February 15, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Yesterday, my husband got mad at me cuz he had to wear damp pants to work cuz I forgot to wash his work clothes. I told him he could have reminded me. He was like "If I work two days in a row, you should already know I need my clothes washed!" So irritating and hurtful cuz he knows how hard the bipolar/depression and meds are on my memory. Don't coddle me but I do expect to be at least worked w/! So sorry you gotta go through all that crap.

• Anonymous
    February 15, 2013 at 11:03 AM
    Thanks! Sorry you have to go through all of that too! When I was pregnant with my daughter my fiancé got into a fight with me because "I didn't wash his underwear" I had just done laundry the day before and told him he needed to get together his dirty cloths for me to wash them when he didn't I grabbed what cloths I could locate it just so happened I never found his underwear and he got pissed a me and was arguing with me about him not having underwear!

Quoting nai_ryoku:

Yesterday, my husband got mad at me cuz he had to wear damp pants to work cuz I forgot to wash his work clothes. I told him he could have reminded me. He was like "If I work two days in a row, you should already know I need my clothes washed!" So irritating and hurtful cuz he knows how hard the bipolar/depression and meds are on my memory. Don't coddle me but I do expect to be at least worked w/! So sorry you gotta go through all that crap.

• Serenity7
    February 15, 2013 at 12:00 PM

(((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

• deltathree
    February 15, 2013 at 12:24 PM

that's a man for ya.  They're babies.  And, nothing is ever their fault.  sorry - hugs.

Depression Support Center

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts