Depression Support Center

LittleRedRose33
How are you? 2/2/2013
February 2, 2013 at 3:08 PM

How are you doing today?

Replies

• LittleRedRose33
    February 2, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Honestly, I am depressed, stressed, sad, upset, and I am having more anxiety attacks :(

• ashleighmama
    February 2, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    Actually, Im really good today. I live in Oregon where its ALWAYS gloomy, but today the sun is shining, blue sky with white puffy clouds, its beautiful. Its 52 degrees in the shade, and thats warm for winter time. I have regular depression plus SAD. So, for now Im good, thats all I can ask for.
  • Pixiemaid
    February 2, 2013 at 3:19 PM
    Could be better, could be worse
  • matreshka
    February 2, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Physically awful.  Typing is actually helping the pain in my hands and wrists.  I am having some sort of combo arthritis and fibro flare and my whole body is in pain.  Its also AF time so that isn't helping.  Mentally I'm holding up well considering how crummy I feel.

• lyrick24
    February 2, 2013 at 4:07 PM

i managed to get myself out of a rut earlier and now i am feeling pretty good. got a break from the grandkids today as their dad came and picked them up and took them with him. talked to my husband on the phone and he made me feel better. im going down on the 23rd to stay with him. it was the 16th but he has dury that weekend. just trying to get things taken care of so i can go.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    February 2, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I'm actually feeling pretty good. I had a really nice night with a guy I have been seeing.  He spent the night and a sensual night it was.  I haven't been with a man for 18 months and he was the first one since then.  And he slept like a baby but I wasn't as lucky and haven't been to sleep yet.  Tonight though I will sleep. 

Also, all day today after he left and yesterday before he came I did a bunch of laundry and cleaning and the house is looking very nice.  I am very proud of myself because it was a lot to do and was overwhelming to see how much I had to do but now the end is almost in sight. 

Tomorrow will be a rest day I think.

How are you doing today?

Have a nice weekend.

• boshs1andonly
    February 2, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Stressed & tired. Although I finally got an intake appointment for a new therapist so that's a good start. 

Depression Support Center

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts