Depression Support Center

rhodaj
Been missing for a few weeks. January was a terrible month
by rhodaj
rho
February 2, 2013 at 2:58 AM

At the begining of January my grandsons uncle passed away due to complications of pnemonia. He was 45.  The following week I had to go to a wake for one of my close friends bil.  Then I get a call the following week that my great aunt had passed away. The next day I get another call that my other great aunt had passed away. We had calling hours for one aunt one night and the other aunt on the next. Then I came down with that new flu. It isn't fun.

January was also the month that my grandmother and my father had passed away 10 years ago. They passed away 2 weeks apart. Today is the 28th anniversary of my grandfather passing away and everyone wants to know why I am in a terrible mood and my depression is starting.

Replies

• ashleighmama
    February 2, 2013 at 4:06 AM
    Oh wow, Im sorry mama, thats a TON to deal with in 1 month.Just say very nicely "bite me!" when someone wants to know why you are in a bad mood and/or depressed, you have every right to your feelings. Hugs!
  • lyrick24
    February 2, 2013 at 5:28 AM

i can understand why you would  be in a bad mood. im so sorry about all your losses. if you want to talk just message me.

• rhodaj
    by rhodaj
    rho
    February 2, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I don't say bite me very nicely. I am bad at telling people to kiss my ass no matter what is going on. If I'm in a bad mood or depressed there is a reason and my family knows that. I even told my daughter that I don't have to have her a baby shower if she didn't straighten up. Just because I was in a bad mood,

Quoting ashleighmama:

Oh wow, Im sorry mama, thats a TON to deal with in 1 month.Just say very nicely "bite me!" when someone wants to know why you are in a bad mood and/or depressed, you have every right to your feelings. Hugs!

• Tracys2
    by Tracys2
    February 2, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Wow, that is a lot on top of a lot! Hope February treats you MUCH better and you can start to recover

• diaperstodating
    February 2, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    ~ Hugs ~
  • matreshka
    February 2, 2013 at 11:55 AM

(((hugs)))

Depression Support Center

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to