Depression Support Center

Featured Posts
Spiceypumpkin
Slowly starting to come out of my funk
September 19, 2012 at 10:14 PM

I had my baby girl march 3rd and around 2 1/2 months old I started to notice I didn't want to do anything normal like do dishes, do laundry, or just cook dinner, I didn;t know I had post pardium depress until I read a pamphlet about ppd. I then proceeded to call the Women & Infants Post Partium day hospitial in Providence, Rhode Island/ It definently helped, but I began to relapse into a depression and anxiety state again at 5 1/5 months so I am back in the day program. I can say if anyone has post pardium depression look into this day hospitial it really has made a difference in my life.

Replies

• mikala76
    September 19, 2012 at 11:10 PM
    I'm glad you're getting help. I hope things get easier for you
  • matreshka
    September 20, 2012 at 7:35 AM

That's great you called and tha they have good resources in RI!  Good Luck Momma!

• mommy425906
    October 7, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Sounds like an awesome resource!! My PPD/Anxiety hit when my DD was 3 mos. I got on meds & saw immediate improvement. But then I relapsed again about 3 or 4 mos after that. They upped my meds & then I started seeing improvement again. Now its been almost a year since the PPD started & I feel soooo much better!! I still have good days & bad, but now its easier to handle the bad days.

• lyrick24
    October 7, 2012 at 3:44 PM

i have been through day programs also and i think they are great! hope you feel better soon. i had ppd after my first child.

• leahbeah143
    October 7, 2012 at 7:41 PM

good for you for getting help! I hope that you continue to see improvement :-)

Depression Support Center

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts