Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

sweet_peaz05
Not prepared what so ever.....
August 5, 2013 at 3:03 PM

So yesterday, my nephew was born.  I spent almost 24 hours awake waiting for him to come and spend some time with him before I had to drive home since I live about an hour away from my twin sister.  Well while waiting in the waiting room to actually get to see him and my sister after she had her c-section, her aunt (husband's aunt) asked me when my due date was again....I was so unprepared and shocked all at once, all I could do is shake my head and turn the other direction to try to keep from crying.  I felt sooo horrible because I know she didn't know and I'm sure she felt horrible after asking me....and I thought I was doing so good about handling the loss of my baby and trying to move on.   I feel like this was a major set back...anyone else feel or felt unprepared when people asked about the baby after you had lost it?  :(::::::::::::::::

Replies

• Isaacsmom913
    August 5, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Hugs, how terrible.  Double whammy.

• jlr258
    by jlr258
    August 5, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Yes! I'm sorry! Had that happen to me too! Right when you feel like your getting better and bam just like that your crying again!! :-( hugs to you! 

• blessedmommie07
    August 6, 2013 at 11:41 AM

*hugs*  Your still grieving.  Certain things can still bring it up and be upsetting.  It's okay, as time passes it will get easier to cope better when it suddenly hits you. 

• Mommabear81312
    August 28, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I had the samething happen to me. It was horrible. Stay strong and hugs

• bcp1020
    by bcp1020
    August 28, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I am so sorry.  Same thing happend to me.  I'm just greatful I had my sunglasses on and my husband was there, he handled it like champ while I did my best to maintain some control. 

• sunpeaches1
    August 28, 2013 at 11:41 PM
    Yea. Loss #4 just happened & I still grieve for other 3 as well despite that I have been blessed w 2 healthy boys between it all. Those flutters & glimpses of babies that might have been stay in your heart forever...

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN