Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

sweet_peaz05
Not prepared what so ever.....
August 5, 2013 at 3:03 PM

So yesterday, my nephew was born.  I spent almost 24 hours awake waiting for him to come and spend some time with him before I had to drive home since I live about an hour away from my twin sister.  Well while waiting in the waiting room to actually get to see him and my sister after she had her c-section, her aunt (husband's aunt) asked me when my due date was again....I was so unprepared and shocked all at once, all I could do is shake my head and turn the other direction to try to keep from crying.  I felt sooo horrible because I know she didn't know and I'm sure she felt horrible after asking me....and I thought I was doing so good about handling the loss of my baby and trying to move on.   I feel like this was a major set back...anyone else feel or felt unprepared when people asked about the baby after you had lost it?  :(::::::::::::::::

Replies

• Isaacsmom913
    August 5, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Hugs, how terrible.  Double whammy.

• jlr258
    by jlr258
    August 5, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Yes! I'm sorry! Had that happen to me too! Right when you feel like your getting better and bam just like that your crying again!! :-( hugs to you! 

• blessedmommie07
    August 6, 2013 at 11:41 AM

*hugs*  Your still grieving.  Certain things can still bring it up and be upsetting.  It's okay, as time passes it will get easier to cope better when it suddenly hits you. 

• Mommabear81312
    August 28, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I had the samething happen to me. It was horrible. Stay strong and hugs

• bcp1020
    by bcp1020
    August 28, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I am so sorry.  Same thing happend to me.  I'm just greatful I had my sunglasses on and my husband was there, he handled it like champ while I did my best to maintain some control. 

• sunpeaches1
    August 28, 2013 at 11:41 PM
    Yea. Loss #4 just happened & I still grieve for other 3 as well despite that I have been blessed w 2 healthy boys between it all. Those flutters & glimpses of babies that might have been stay in your heart forever...

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support