Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

BrittAcosta
Miscarriage June 09, 2013 @ 6weeks 4 days
July 4, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Had a miscarriage, June 09 2013 and I bleed for about a week. My husband and I ttc right after bleeding stopped. Today is the fourth when is the best time to take a pregnancy test? I  took one today and it was negative and pretty sad about it :(. Doctor told we could try rigth away when the incident happened. Did I take the test to early? I started ovulating June 28th I did take a digital ovulation test and it had a happy face. 

Replies

• kimscorner
    July 4, 2013 at 8:06 PM

My OB suggested to wait one cycle after a mc so that you have a lmp date to go by, so I don't know.  It took me 10 months to get pregnant after my mc.

• iSMILEheCRIES
    July 4, 2013 at 9:05 PM
    I say you are still too early to test. I would say give it til around the tenth of this month...maybe later. My cycles stretched from 28 days til about 32 days after 2 of my losses and dropped to 25 days after my third loss. It all changes. GL ttc
  • mommyofnoah208
    July 4, 2013 at 11:15 PM
    Good luck, seems a little early still.
  • bricarter89
    July 5, 2013 at 11:56 AM
    So then you would be about 7dpo today so still alittle early, might wanna wait about 5 days then you'll be about 12dpo & that is usually when most women on here start to get BFP's when they are pg!!! Unless you just wait till your cycles late. . . . . .lol FXed for your BFP hun & hope to see good news in an update soon!
  • BrittAcosta
    July 5, 2013 at 1:48 PM

thanks everyone! I really do appreciate it a lot, I hope! i will keep everyone updated. I will have to just be patient and wait. 

• blessedmommie07
    July 5, 2013 at 4:37 PM

It can take an average of 4 to 8 weeks to get your first AF after a miscarriage.  So there isn't really a way to tell if you have ovulated or not.  I guess if you never get an AF after 8 weeks out from your miscarriage then I would test and see if your pregnant.  But since you didn't wait for your first AF there really isn't a sure time to know when to test it's more of a wait and see for awhile and then test.

• Angela4boys
    July 6, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Oh, yea, that's probably a bit early.  Best of luck hun, keep us posted :) 

• Diane1223
    July 12, 2013 at 1:11 AM
    I was told to wait 3 cycles. Wow...I would have loved to try when I stopped bleeding. I hope you get your rainbow baby soon :)
  • renault
    by renault
    July 12, 2013 at 6:53 AM
    Miscarried @ 7wks! Trying 2conceive!But I'm patient,don't stress, let God do his will & goodluck 2u all!
  • cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    July 12, 2013 at 6:37 PM

((hugs)) i'm sorry for your loss hun.  I agree with the other ladies it probably is still to early to test.

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN