Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Featured Posts
Turtledoves
Prayers Please (pregnancy mentioned) **Update
April 17, 2013 at 10:31 PM

I have my early ultrasound tomorrow morning and honestly, I'm so scared to go. Last pregnancy I didn't see a heartbeat at the early ultrasound at 7+2 weeks, and even though the doctor said it was fine, it ended in a miscarriage a few weeks later. At exactly 6 weeks, it's fully possible that I won't see a heartbeat and it will be normal, but I know it'll send me into a panic. I want this baby so badly, and I'm so afraid of going through another loss.

For those willing to pray, please pray that my baby is healthy and showing a heartbeat! I'll update when I get home tomorrow.

UPDATE: Well, it didn't go quite as I was hoping, but it didn't go terribly either. I'm not really sure what to think, I've mostly been crying a lot from being scared of repeating what happened before. 

We went in and found a yolk sac, but the doctor couldn't find a baby for a while. He asked me if it was possible that I'm only 3-4 weeks pregnant. I said no, I got a positive test over two weeks ago, I'm supposed to be 6 weeks. He kept looking, and said he found what might be a baby, which would measure around 5w,4d. No heartbeat yet. He said it could go either way, it's really early so he can't tell me much. He said it may have been just a difficult ultrasound from how early it was, and I shouldn't be discouraged. It's hard, when every other person in my due date groups who had early ultrasounds saw heartbeats. It's also hard because last time I didn't get a heartbeat early on, I miscarried. 

Please continue to pray over this pregnancy. I so need a good outcome! I go back in two weeks, on May 6th, to see if the baby progressed and has a heartbeat or not. It's going to be a very difficult two weeks!

Replies

• Herlache
    April 17, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I will keep you and your bean in my thoughts and heart!!! Can't wait for and update! Everything is going to be just fine! ((((HUGS))))

• Turtledoves
    April 17, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Thank you! I so love the support in this group. I feel closer to here and more understanding here than in my pregnancy groups. This pregnancy is so different from my last ones because it seems like everything is looked at differently in a rainbow pregnancy. Everything is scarier this time around, I'm so hoping that tomorrow will give me some peace of mind! Last time I was at that doctor's office it was when I was miscarrying, so I'm sure it'll play havoc on my emotions as it is.

Quoting Herlache:

I will keep you and your bean in my thoughts and heart!!! Can't wait for and update! Everything is going to be just fine! ((((HUGS))))

• Bailee2b
    April 17, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Good luck tomorrow and prayers are being sent your way!

• Kimbo78
    by Kimbo78
    April 17, 2013 at 10:58 PM
    Good luck!
  • Amigajen
    Jen
    April 18, 2013 at 6:34 AM

I know quite well how you are feeling right now, looks like we are in very similar situations..! March 1st I had a m/c at 6 weeks.  A week and a half ago I found out I was pregnant, hearing that news left me more scared than anything because of the m/c being so recent.  I had my 1st ultrasound yesterday which showed my gestational sac but could not see baby because its just to little to pick up yet...  I also had been spotting the last few days previous to my visit so I was scared I wouldn't see anything but a possible loss... The emotions this time around are so up and down..!  I want to get excited but am also so scared of something going wrong again.  I also did not have a cycle after the m/c and this pregnancy so I wasn't sure how far along I even was... But with my u/s I am only 4 weeks and 5 days.  I'm doing my best to take it one day at a time and to relax a little, but as we here all know it is so hard to do.  Best of luck on your ultrasound and ill be praying for you..!

• Angela4boys
    April 18, 2013 at 7:11 AM

praying

• Irene1923
    April 18, 2013 at 7:22 AM
    Thinking of you and your little one today. I hope everything goes well.
  • chicaespana2003
    April 18, 2013 at 7:40 AM
    Thinking of you! (hugs)
  • Turtledoves
    April 18, 2013 at 9:13 AM
    Thanks ladies! My appointmrnt got pushed a few hours but im leaving now. Praying for the best!
  • momofcrazypants
    April 18, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Good luck with the appointment!!!!!! Keep us posted!!!

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts