Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Featured Posts
november1813
mom to a Angel lost a week ago
April 17, 2013 at 5:03 PM
i really dont know what to start with i think its too resent that i can talk to my family or anybody about i had not told anybody yet my husband just started to tell a few of our family members but i think i would have perffered him to have waited cause we where at my daughters' softball game and i didnt want to have the rest of the parents see me cry but he did and i did cry but i couldnt talk about it or answer my sister in laws questions regarding what i was going through cause i didnt feel like i could do it with out crying my crys out soo i tryed but i dont know how to handle other same situation like that???? :(

Replies

• Mommytoaangel
    April 17, 2013 at 5:08 PM
    Hugs my i ask what happened may 5th will be 5 months since my twin boys passed pm me to talk any time
  • iSMILEheCRIES
    April 17, 2013 at 5:09 PM
    I am sorry for your loss. We are all here for you when you need to talk. Sometimes just pouring it all out helps
  • november1813
    April 17, 2013 at 5:33 PM

i was one of the unlucky ones that losses her baby that all i basically i understood the doctor say to me

• happy41ce
    April 17, 2013 at 7:49 PM

=[ I am sorry.

• momofcrazypants
    April 17, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I'm so sorry. This is an excellent group. Talk when you want or when you don't want. We're here regardless for you whenever you're ready. (hugs)

• november1813
    April 18, 2013 at 1:16 AM

thank you  <3

• november1813
    April 18, 2013 at 1:21 AM

thank you iam also sorry for your loss of ur lil boys my i ask how far along u where and again thanks i will mesage u when i need too vent if u dont mind the bother.....

• mommyofnoah208
    April 18, 2013 at 11:37 AM
    i am so sorry :( feel free to talk, vent, anything you need in here. thinking of you
  • november1813
    April 18, 2013 at 2:42 PM

BUMP!

• Happy_Mcboobs
    April 18, 2013 at 2:55 PM

It's one of those things that people don't really understand unless they have been thru it. 

I didn't want to talk about it right away. I still don't. It's easy for me to "hide" from people local because I don't have many true friends here. None at all really. Just friendly acquaintances. I like to talk here though. This group helps. I think. Maybe. haha. I only want to talk it over with other people who have been there. 

I know how easy it is for people to say things that they don't mean or they shouldn't. And I know how easy it is for words to be taken the wrong way. So, by only talking about it here (or with my husband)...I am not getting hurt by other people's words. 

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts