Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Featured Posts
Namaste09
(pregnancy mentioned) yay
March 30, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Mobile Photo

Yay was so nervous to take a test an get a bfn but I am now 4 days late an couldn't wait any longer.
So excited but I'm scared to get my hopes up an loose another baby but going to keep positive. :) will feel better once I get to a point to hear my sweet baby's heart beat.

Replies

• momofcrazypants
    March 30, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Congrats! That's great news!

• iSMILEheCRIES
    March 30, 2013 at 8:01 PM
    Congrats! Those positive thoughts make all the difference! And I really recommend a home doppler-mine is a life saver. So happy for you
  • Turtledoves
    March 30, 2013 at 8:07 PM
    So excited for you, especially since our angels had the same due date month. Hopefully ill have some bfp luck soon and we'll be due close together again! Big congrats!
  • Namaste09
    March 30, 2013 at 8:13 PM
    Thank you praying you get your BFP. My due date was July 28, this time will be December 3rd :) its actually my youngest brothers birthday.

Quoting Turtledoves:

So excited for you, especially since our angels had the same due date month. Hopefully ill have some bfp luck soon and we'll be due close together again! Big congrats!
  • Namaste09
    March 30, 2013 at 8:14 PM
    Thanks :) I will defiantly go grab one I was debating it but I think it will be comforting to have it.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Congrats! Those positive thoughts make all the difference! And I really recommend a home doppler-mine is a life saver. So happy for you
  • TwinkleStars918
    March 30, 2013 at 8:50 PM
    Congratulations.
  • Bailee2b
    March 30, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Congratulations!  So excited for you.  Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy!

• blessedmommie07
    March 30, 2013 at 9:56 PM
    Congrats! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.
  • Irene1923
    March 30, 2013 at 10:04 PM
    Congrats! Hope you have a wonderful nine months.
  • Angela4boys
    March 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM
    Congrats! Great news!!

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts