Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Namaste09
(pregnancy mentioned) yay
March 30, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Mobile Photo

Yay was so nervous to take a test an get a bfn but I am now 4 days late an couldn't wait any longer.
So excited but I'm scared to get my hopes up an loose another baby but going to keep positive. :) will feel better once I get to a point to hear my sweet baby's heart beat.

Replies

• momofcrazypants
    March 30, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Congrats! That's great news!

• iSMILEheCRIES
    March 30, 2013 at 8:01 PM
    Congrats! Those positive thoughts make all the difference! And I really recommend a home doppler-mine is a life saver. So happy for you
  • Turtledoves
    March 30, 2013 at 8:07 PM
    So excited for you, especially since our angels had the same due date month. Hopefully ill have some bfp luck soon and we'll be due close together again! Big congrats!
  • Namaste09
    March 30, 2013 at 8:13 PM
    Thank you praying you get your BFP. My due date was July 28, this time will be December 3rd :) its actually my youngest brothers birthday.

Quoting Turtledoves:

So excited for you, especially since our angels had the same due date month. Hopefully ill have some bfp luck soon and we'll be due close together again! Big congrats!
  • Namaste09
    March 30, 2013 at 8:14 PM
    Thanks :) I will defiantly go grab one I was debating it but I think it will be comforting to have it.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Congrats! Those positive thoughts make all the difference! And I really recommend a home doppler-mine is a life saver. So happy for you
  • TwinkleStars918
    March 30, 2013 at 8:50 PM
    Congratulations.
  • Bailee2b
    March 30, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Congratulations!  So excited for you.  Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy!

• blessedmommie07
    March 30, 2013 at 9:56 PM
    Congrats! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.
  • Irene1923
    March 30, 2013 at 10:04 PM
    Congrats! Hope you have a wonderful nine months.
  • Angela4boys
    March 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM
    Congrats! Great news!!

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN