Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Featured Posts
Namaste09
(pregnancy mentioned) yay
March 30, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Mobile Photo

Yay was so nervous to take a test an get a bfn but I am now 4 days late an couldn't wait any longer.
So excited but I'm scared to get my hopes up an loose another baby but going to keep positive. :) will feel better once I get to a point to hear my sweet baby's heart beat.

Replies

• Herlache
    March 30, 2013 at 10:09 PM
    Congratulations! Wishing you a h & h 9 months!... I still have trouble seeing pregnant women... But on here I'm so happy when one of us gets a bfp!
  • notjstanothrmom
    March 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM
    Congratulations!

I would do research on the home doppler. Studies have shown an increased risk of miscarriage with doppler and ultrasounds in the first two trimesters

I had 4 losses and I wanted one more then anything but in reality its not good for baby and not good for my sanity either if I didn't find anything ect.

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Congrats! Those positive thoughts make all the difference! And I really recommend a home doppler-mine is a life saver. So happy for you
  • Turtledoves
    March 30, 2013 at 11:57 PM

That's great! My due date was July 21st. Would love to still have a 2013 baby, but I'm running out of time now!

Quoting Namaste09:

Thank you praying you get your BFP. My due date was July 28, this time will be December 3rd :) its actually my youngest brothers birthday.

Quoting Turtledoves:

So excited for you, especially since our angels had the same due date month. Hopefully ill have some bfp luck soon and we'll be due close together again! Big congrats!

• MommaBoop922
    March 31, 2013 at 12:31 AM

Congratualtions! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts