Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Chocolatediva81
Mom of one son and a little girl in spirit
February 7, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I have always had irregular periods so I never thought I would get pregnant. So one day I was hanging out with some friends my friends dared me to prove I wasn't pregnant. So I took a test that my ftiend had,and to my surprise it was positive. In September 18,2004 I gave birth to a 3lb boy. 4 years later on a routine doctors visit I learned I was pregnant and I was so excited. One day I came down with flu lik symptoms and went to the E.R and I was told I had some kind of viral infection,and I was given a prescription and sent home.About an hour after I returned home my water broke,and my baby lived in the womb 4 days in the womb without little to no fluid. A few days later I began to contract and I delivered a live little girl and they told me she wasn't worth trying to save,so she kicked and moved until she gave up. That was the worst feeling and pain I ever experienced. Now 4 1/2 years later me and my husband just started trying with the help of provera and clomid,and I can't help but think the worst about everything. Can anyone relate?

Replies

• Schaiswife09
    February 7, 2013 at 11:13 AM
    I am so sorry for your losses :'( I can't imagine experiencing that. I have had three miscarriages. This is a wonderful group. I hope you get your miracle baby :)
  • iSMILEheCRIES
    February 7, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I am so sorry for your loss.  How far along were you with your little angel?  I think the doctors could have been a lot more supportive, they might not have been able to save her but they could have made her passing more sweet and rememorable.  Hugs and I am so sorry for your little girl, it breaks my heart.

• Chocolatediva81
    February 7, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I'm protective over my son also he's 8yrs old with moderate autism,and I feel like less than a woman because he asks for a sister. So I'm praying the clomid works.

• Chocolatediva81
    February 7, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I was almost 5 month.

• Chocolatediva81
    February 7, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Thank you and I thought they could to. That damn doctor put my still kicking child and put her in a wash pan and put it on the baby warmer and left the room.

• blessedmommie07
    February 7, 2013 at 2:22 PM

*hugs*  I'm sorry for your loss.  It is scary to concieve after a loss.  The worry doesn't go away even when you conceive.  But miracles do happen and you can get a rainbow baby.  

• Ladybugmama86
    February 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I am so sorry for your loss!! I cannot imagine going through that!

• Angela4boys
    February 7, 2013 at 8:20 PM
    I am so sorry for your loss hun :(. I hope this group gives you as much peace and comfort as it has for me (((hugs)))
  • Focused_Mom
    February 7, 2013 at 9:28 PM
    I'm so sorry! It's hard losing a baby but I couldn't imagine the heart ache you went through.
  • cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    February 7, 2013 at 11:29 PM

((hugs)) I am so sorry for your loss hun.

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN