Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Chocolatediva81
Mom of one son and a little girl in spirit
February 7, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I have always had irregular periods so I never thought I would get pregnant. So one day I was hanging out with some friends my friends dared me to prove I wasn't pregnant. So I took a test that my ftiend had,and to my surprise it was positive. In September 18,2004 I gave birth to a 3lb boy. 4 years later on a routine doctors visit I learned I was pregnant and I was so excited. One day I came down with flu lik symptoms and went to the E.R and I was told I had some kind of viral infection,and I was given a prescription and sent home.About an hour after I returned home my water broke,and my baby lived in the womb 4 days in the womb without little to no fluid. A few days later I began to contract and I delivered a live little girl and they told me she wasn't worth trying to save,so she kicked and moved until she gave up. That was the worst feeling and pain I ever experienced. Now 4 1/2 years later me and my husband just started trying with the help of provera and clomid,and I can't help but think the worst about everything. Can anyone relate?

Replies

• Schaiswife09
    February 7, 2013 at 11:13 AM
    I am so sorry for your losses :'( I can't imagine experiencing that. I have had three miscarriages. This is a wonderful group. I hope you get your miracle baby :)
  • iSMILEheCRIES
    February 7, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I am so sorry for your loss.  How far along were you with your little angel?  I think the doctors could have been a lot more supportive, they might not have been able to save her but they could have made her passing more sweet and rememorable.  Hugs and I am so sorry for your little girl, it breaks my heart.

• Chocolatediva81
    February 7, 2013 at 11:22 AM

I'm protective over my son also he's 8yrs old with moderate autism,and I feel like less than a woman because he asks for a sister. So I'm praying the clomid works.

• Chocolatediva81
    February 7, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I was almost 5 month.

• Chocolatediva81
    February 7, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Thank you and I thought they could to. That damn doctor put my still kicking child and put her in a wash pan and put it on the baby warmer and left the room.

• blessedmommie07
    February 7, 2013 at 2:22 PM

*hugs*  I'm sorry for your loss.  It is scary to concieve after a loss.  The worry doesn't go away even when you conceive.  But miracles do happen and you can get a rainbow baby.  

• Ladybugmama86
    February 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I am so sorry for your loss!! I cannot imagine going through that!

• Angela4boys
    February 7, 2013 at 8:20 PM
    I am so sorry for your loss hun :(. I hope this group gives you as much peace and comfort as it has for me (((hugs)))
  • Focused_Mom
    February 7, 2013 at 9:28 PM
    I'm so sorry! It's hard losing a baby but I couldn't imagine the heart ache you went through.
  • cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    February 7, 2013 at 11:29 PM

((hugs)) I am so sorry for your loss hun.

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support