Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

chicago1
baby Athan
January 30, 2013 at 2:02 AM
When i first posted my story i was given some wonderful advice and that was to name my Angel baby. I dont really know why i hadn't done it sooner, maybe i thought it would do me worse? Im not sure but after being suggested and seeing how most of the ladies here named their Angels i fell in love with the idea. Just the thought filled me with peace, peace that i desperately needed. I decided id name my baby Athan, Greek for immortal, it just seemed so perfect. It feels like such a huge step in my healing process. Ive felt so welcomed and felt so comfortable here that i thought who better to share this with than you wonderful ladies. Ive been drowning in my pain for so long this little accomplishment means so much. And i hope that my small accomplishment helps other mothers to know that things do get better. and i can not thank you all enough for helping get to this point! *hugs*

Replies

• jeniemarie
    January 30, 2013 at 3:47 AM
    what a great name and i love the meaning. im also glad that you decided to share with us and feel comfortable here
  • cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    January 30, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Beautiful name ((hugs))

• Angela4boys
    January 30, 2013 at 6:42 AM

Athan is a very handsome strong name :)  Thank you for sharing that with us (((hugs)))

• iSMILEheCRIES
    January 30, 2013 at 9:02 AM
    I love that name and meaning you did wonderful!
  • chicago1
    January 30, 2013 at 1:03 PM

thank you all so very much!

• momofcrazypants
    January 30, 2013 at 1:06 PM

What a great name! (hugs)

• Herlache
    January 30, 2013 at 2:06 PM
    I like the name!!!
  • Ladybugmama86
    January 30, 2013 at 7:41 PM

I love the name and meaning!! We named our lttle girl Neveah Star, because she is our little star waiting for us in Heaven!

• chicago1
    January 30, 2013 at 7:53 PM
    Thank you :)
    I love your little angels name its so perfectly befitting :)

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

I love the name and meaning!! We named our lttle girl Neveah Star, because she is our little star waiting for us in Heaven!

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support