Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Featured Posts
chicago1
baby Athan
January 30, 2013 at 2:02 AM
When i first posted my story i was given some wonderful advice and that was to name my Angel baby. I dont really know why i hadn't done it sooner, maybe i thought it would do me worse? Im not sure but after being suggested and seeing how most of the ladies here named their Angels i fell in love with the idea. Just the thought filled me with peace, peace that i desperately needed. I decided id name my baby Athan, Greek for immortal, it just seemed so perfect. It feels like such a huge step in my healing process. Ive felt so welcomed and felt so comfortable here that i thought who better to share this with than you wonderful ladies. Ive been drowning in my pain for so long this little accomplishment means so much. And i hope that my small accomplishment helps other mothers to know that things do get better. and i can not thank you all enough for helping get to this point! *hugs*

Replies

• jeniemarie
    January 30, 2013 at 3:47 AM
    what a great name and i love the meaning. im also glad that you decided to share with us and feel comfortable here
  • cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    January 30, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Beautiful name ((hugs))

• Angela4boys
    January 30, 2013 at 6:42 AM

Athan is a very handsome strong name :)  Thank you for sharing that with us (((hugs)))

• iSMILEheCRIES
    January 30, 2013 at 9:02 AM
    I love that name and meaning you did wonderful!
  • chicago1
    January 30, 2013 at 1:03 PM

thank you all so very much!

• momofcrazypants
    January 30, 2013 at 1:06 PM

What a great name! (hugs)

• Herlache
    January 30, 2013 at 2:06 PM
    I like the name!!!
  • Ladybugmama86
    January 30, 2013 at 7:41 PM

I love the name and meaning!! We named our lttle girl Neveah Star, because she is our little star waiting for us in Heaven!

• chicago1
    January 30, 2013 at 7:53 PM
    Thank you :)
    I love your little angels name its so perfectly befitting :)

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

I love the name and meaning!! We named our lttle girl Neveah Star, because she is our little star waiting for us in Heaven!

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts