Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

echupko
How are you today? January 26
by echupko
January 26, 2013 at 6:09 AM
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?

Replies

• Namaste09
    January 26, 2013 at 7:02 AM
    First day back to work, very nervous. I told a couple people that I was pregnant that I tend to work with all the time and it will be hard when they mention something about the pregnancy and I have to say. I am also not looking forward to the questions of oh why haven't you been here the last couple weeks, and I haven't seen you in forever.
    Going to be a crummy day but going to smile and make my way through it.

I hope everyone else has a great day.
  • MsWood729
    January 26, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Ladies I'm only 2dpo, & feeling Grrrrreat :). Just thought I would share. It's a beautiful Saturday here in Japan, Hubby's in his motorcycle class & I'm spending the day with my Lil Man. Then he's going to a Friends for a sleep over and Hubby and I will be bring in his BIG 30 doing nothing more than BDing :). Can't ask for a better birthday present than that, LoL!!!

• echupko
    by echupko
    January 26, 2013 at 7:21 AM
    Praying for you today!!!! Good luck!

Quoting Namaste09:

First day back to work, very nervous. I told a couple people that I was pregnant that I tend to work with all the time and it will be hard when they mention something about the pregnancy and I have to say. I am also not looking forward to the questions of oh why haven't you been here the last couple weeks, and I haven't seen you in forever.

• echupko
    by echupko
    January 26, 2013 at 7:22 AM
    Yay!!!!!!!! Oh how I hope this is your month! Praying!

Quoting MsWood729:

Ladies I'm only 2dpo, & feeling Grrrrreat :). Just thought I would share. It's a beautiful Saturday here in Japan, Hubby's in his motorcycle class & I'm spending the day with my Lil Man. Then he's going to a Friends for a sleep over and Hubby and I will be bring in his BIG 30 doing nothing more than BDing :). Can't ask for a better birthday present than that, LoL!!!

• Angela4boys
    January 26, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Good luck!

Quoting Namaste09:

• Angela4boys
    January 26, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Have fun!  Fingers Crossed!

Quoting MsWood729:

• Irene1923
    January 26, 2013 at 9:24 AM
    Good luck today, I hope it isn't too bad. *Hugs*

Quoting Namaste09:

• Irene1923
    January 26, 2013 at 9:26 AM
    Sounds like a good day. Best of luck this month.

Quoting MsWood729:

• iSMILEheCRIES
    January 26, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Happy Birthday to my angel Dani Jane.  Today is one year since she passed.  I also figured Lily would probably have been born today, she was due at the end of the month. 

My night stand is littered with ultrasound photos of 3 different babies... I just want a damn baby.

• Herlache
    January 26, 2013 at 10:02 AM
    How many days can you wake up crabby? I'm getting sick of this!

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts