Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

susan92
maybe?
by susan92
January 23, 2013 at 11:44 AM

so i thought i was pregnant for the last 3 or 4 weeks and i took a test on sunday night and neg, monday morning neg, and today a faint neg but still a neg. last night i had a dream it came up pos like rite away thats y i took one today but its just makin me even more depressed after i had my 1st child i had a miscarrige at 4 months and they told me i couldnt have anymore :(

Replies

• twins0305
    January 23, 2013 at 12:02 PM
    I am sorry to hear that I just loss a set on twins on aug 22, 2012 I was 3 months and had just got toy first OB vist and they could not find the hreat beat. That was all after the doc tolde that I would not be able to have any more, going thought testing and trying for 5 year.
  • Angela4boys
    January 23, 2013 at 7:15 PM
    I also had a loss at 4 months, why is it they said you couldn't have more children? :(
  • purfectlilly
    January 23, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I'm sorry for your loss. Why can't you have more?

• mommyofnoah208
    January 23, 2013 at 9:37 PM
    I am so sorry :( why did they say that?
  • cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    January 23, 2013 at 9:58 PM

((hugs)) I am sorry for your loss hun.  Why did they tell you that you couldn't have anymore kids?

• DelilahsMom4108
    January 23, 2013 at 10:35 PM
    I'm very sorry... I was 4 days late for my period and getting very excited...was going to test on Friday and started today. :-(
  • momofcrazypants
    January 24, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Did they ever say why you couldn't have any more? We lost this baby at 16w too...

• susan92
    by susan92
    January 24, 2013 at 11:25 AM

cuz he caused a lot of scaring tryin to come out of my utaris he apparently had sharp as f*ck nails or somethin

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN