Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Featured Posts
echupko
How are you today? January 23
by echupko
January 23, 2013 at 6:51 AM
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?

Replies

• Ladybugmama86
    January 23, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I cried a lot today. My mom sent me pictures I had never seen of Ryder and my sister asked if I could post pictures of the day he was born so she could see them... So looking through them and just seeing all the emotion and remembering what it was like to hold him in my arms and feel his warmth and smell him and look at him and just those feelings after he was born and the following week and burying him...... It was a very hard day emotinally. But I am glad I shared his pictures.  

• Ladybugmama86
    January 23, 2013 at 8:55 PM

I hope you had a good day and a great ride!

Quoting Namaste09:

Pretty good so far, think I'm going to go out to the barn to ride today. I haven't been out there since I found out a week and a half ago, but I think I finally have some energy and strength to go.
    How are you today ?

• Ladybugmama86
    January 23, 2013 at 8:57 PM

=( Hugs sweetie 

Quoting Angela4boys:

I am hanging in there. Still fighting the clogged duct, although I do think it's improving. Still getting faint hpt's as of today...still feeling crabby pants, hormonal probably.

• Ladybugmama86
    January 23, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Thats good!! My house is decent... Laundry isnt all done and I am slacking on my organizing... Hey, you can come help me =)

Quoting Herlache:

Wow surge of energy house clean, laundry done, dishes done, animals cleaned.. but now I'm pooped... hope everyone has a good day

• Ladybugmama86
    January 23, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Where are you at? We are suppose to get snow on Friday too. I need ot go get some supplies and we have a load of wood being delievered Friday morning.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

Doing pretty good today. I heard we're supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow on Friday, better make sure we're prepared. :)

• Ladybugmama86
    January 23, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Fingers and toes crossed for you sweetie!!!

Quoting Samantha1114:

My stomach is the size of a balloon today. Can't take a test until Monday, bc my period isn't due until then, but I feel so pregnant. I don't want to get my hopes up, but, it is shocking. I purposely tried not to get pregnant this month, only had sex w poor hubby twice, and made sure that it was not when I was ovulating. Last month, I tried and tried, and nothing. So I gave up. And now, all of. Sudden, none of my pants fit. Fingers crossed for me that I'm not just getting disproportionately fat, lol. 

• Ladybugmama86
    January 23, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Oh and I quit my job today. Tired of the bullcrap and hubbys schedule is changing, again. Hoping I can find some babysitting soon.

• aimhawk
    by aimhawk
    January 23, 2013 at 9:10 PM

I haven't joined the group, yet. I keep procrastinating. I've been having issues lately... Somehow DD (5) and myself got on the subject of women losing their babies while they are still in the tummy. I couldn't decide if I should tell her or not, I looked at DH and he shook his head no. When do I tell her she wasn't our first, that she could have had an older brother or sister? I don't know. Its been really hard for me lately.

• Namaste09
    January 23, 2013 at 9:26 PM
    Yes I did, Thank you. I hope you had a good day too.

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

I hope you had a good day and a great ride!

Quoting Namaste09:

Pretty good so far, think I'm going to go out to the barn to ride today. I haven't been out there since I found out a week and a half ago, but I think I finally have some energy and strength to go.
    How are you today ?

• Namaste09
    January 23, 2013 at 9:31 PM
    Hugs. Somedays we need to just let it out.

Quoting Ladybugmama86:

I cried a lot today. My mom sent me pictures I had never seen of Ryder and my sister asked if I could post pictures of the day he was born so she could see them... So looking through them and just seeing all the emotion and remembering what it was like to hold him in my arms and feel his warmth and smell him and look at him and just those feelings after he was born and the following week and burying him...... It was a very hard day emotinally. But I am glad I shared his pictures.  

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts