Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Featured Posts
iSMILEheCRIES
update again :) UPDATE spotting and cramping
January 18, 2013 at 8:41 PM

No more red spotting since like 8pm yesterday!  Right now I don't even have a discharge at all.  I had a little cottage cheese like discharge about 5-6 different times.  Right now I think it was the progestrone meds that caused the spotting like the doctor said and I am wondering if the discharge was the meds just coming back out.  The pill is tan colored and the discharge was kinda an odd color (not really white, not really yellow).  I feel like as long as there isn't tons of blood I will atleast get to see my baby on the ultrasound on Monday.  I will also be discussing this with my doctor and seeing if I can take the progestrone orally (like my last pregnancy) instead of vaginally to avoid these scares in the future.  Thanks for the love and care ladies- you have no clue how much I depend on ya'll.  I tell my boyfriend about ya'll like he should know you by name.

I had red spotting about 3 times last night.  Just little smudges on the toilet paper.  Then nothing for a few times.  Then a few times of like cream colored with tiny brown flecks in it.  I'm kinda confused about the brown flecks, it didn't really look like "old blood."  I don't think I am cramping really.  I have a stomach ache, but hell I always do anyway and the pains are belly button high so shouldn't be baby related.  I am gonna go to the mall in a bit and see what walking does to the bleeding.  Also I am wondering if this could be bladder related because I am drinking plenty of water but my urine is still murky and yellowish enough that it makes the toilet paper yellow. Hmmmm why me?  

I wiped and there was just a smidge of blood.  Now I "think" I am cramping.  I went from being so hopeful to being scared and angry.  My doc said the progestrone can cause some spotting, but I just don't feel hopeful now.  I feel like my baby will be gone before I even get to see him/her on ultrasound on Monday.  I am 6weeks today and morning sickness just started today- I was all bubbly and happy.  I know you ladies are going to tell me to be hopeful and try not to stress, but with my history/future I feel like it is already over.  My kids are going to be crushed.

Replies

• momofcrazypants
    January 18, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Honestly, I'd be scared too. Of course you already know not all bleeding leads to miscarriage, but try to stay positive. I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. (hugs)

• Herlache
    January 18, 2013 at 10:16 PM
    Monday is not far away wait and see ur lil bean will be there! I'm going to be the one thinking positive for you! (hugs)
  • iSMILEheCRIES
    January 18, 2013 at 10:31 PM
    Thanks, I'm failing at being positive so I'm glad I have you ladies

Quoting Herlache:

Monday is not far away wait and see ur lil bean will be there! I'm going to be the one thinking positive for you! (hugs)
  • blessedmommie07
    January 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM

*hugs*  I know its so hard to be positive especially after everything you have been through in the last year and a half.  So I'm not even going to say stay positive but just wait to see how the ultrasound goes.  I hope that this is just a scare and that you see a nice baby on the ultrasound and maybe even a beating heart, not sure if you can see that at 6 weeks or not.  

• cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    January 19, 2013 at 2:40 AM

((hugs)) I don't blame you for being scared and I understand how hard it is to stay positive when you get pregnant after a loss no matter how many you have had.  But I will keep you in my thoughts hun and I hope everything ends up being ok.

• Mommy4Clara
    January 19, 2013 at 2:49 AM
    Are you having any more spotting rhan the one wipe??? As others have said, I will stay positive and say a prayer for you. Keep us posted!
  • Angela4boys
    January 19, 2013 at 6:02 AM
    Oh my gosh, I read on another post about you :(. I am soooo sorry you are going through this. I was just thinking about you yesterday, all happy for you, and this news just makes me so sad!

So, have you ever used progesterone in the past, and did it cause spotting, or is this your first time?

I know with your history, nothing we say is going to make you feel better. I know you know that some bleeding can happen and be normal... I bled with 4 of my kids... But after a loss, let alone several, any sight of blood is devastating and unnerving. (((((Hugs)))))
  • echupko
    by echupko
    January 19, 2013 at 7:03 AM
    Oh no...I'm praying hard
  • Irene1923
    January 19, 2013 at 7:34 AM
    I am praying for you and sending lots of positive thoughts. *Hugs*
  • Lanesmommy26
    January 19, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Morning sickness JUST starting is GREAT sign!!! I really think that as long as your symptoms continue, then you have no major reason to worry. I know you have had a really rough journey, but I strongly believe that everyone has their time, and hopefully this is yours. Please update us on the sono on Monday!! Also, I used Progestrone with my first loss. I never had bleeding, but I did have cramping for the first two weeks and I made it to 11 1/2 weeks, so I know the baby was fine when I felt the cramping the first two weeks! I am going to send positive thoughts your way!! 

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts