Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Mama_Dolly
as the days go by i am physically feeling worse and worse.
January 1, 2013 at 1:52 PM

on saturday I found out I lost our baby at 6 wk 1 day (not sure if they baby died before that) I started to only stain the tissue when I wiped. no cramps... the next day the bleeding increased a bit. no cramps just a heavy feeling... monday bleeding increased a bit more. and my joints were killing me. still no cramps.

I went to bed and woke up a few times in the night for some (medium) cramps... but bleeding hasnt increased... since its the holidays and nothing is open. I am getting my hcg check tomorrow... 

I am suppose to go to work tomorrow too. but lifting even my son hurts. and my job involves a lot of bending down, lifting, standing and walking.... how long does this last? im not sure if I should go in to work if I still feel like this tomorrow.  how long did you pyshically hurt? how long did you bleed for?

Replies

• blessedmommie07
    January 1, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I'm sorry.  I would get in with your doctor asap and see what they reccomend for your pain and if it will be okay to work.

• Mama_Dolly
    January 1, 2013 at 2:38 PM

my doctors isnt open... the only thing medical that is open is the er/hospital... and I dont feel like being there for 7 hrs again....

• blessedmommie07
    January 1, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I meant call your doctor tomorrow.  I know some ERs don't to crap, sorry.

Quoting Mama_Dolly:

my doctors isnt open... the only thing medical that is open is the er/hospital... and I dont feel like being there for 7 hrs again....

• Mama_Dolly
    January 1, 2013 at 3:42 PM
    thank you :)
  • purfectlilly
    January 1, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I bled on anf off for three weeks with my first. I had no cramping until my first period and then it was severe. My 2nd was a lot less bleeding but same painful cramping with first period. I wouldn't work. The exertion can cause more bleeding. I would check with your Dr when possible. Mine told me to take it easy until the bleeding decreased. I hope this helps.

• Mama_Dolly
    January 1, 2013 at 5:37 PM

thanks

Quoting purfectlilly:

I bled on anf off for three weeks with my first. I had no cramping until my first period and then it was severe. My 2nd was a lot less bleeding but same painful cramping with first period. I wouldn't work. The exertion can cause more bleeding. I would check with your Dr when possible. Mine told me to take it easy until the bleeding decreased. I hope this helps.

• debbie303
    January 1, 2013 at 7:45 PM

wow, ur feeling like that best thing is to get to a hospital

• cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    January 1, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Sorry your in so much pain hun.  I was lucky and didn't experiance to much pain just some cramping but I hope your able to get into your doctor so you can get something for the pain. 

• momofcrazypants
    January 2, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I'm so sorry. Is there any way you could take a few days off of work until most of it subsides?

• Mama_Dolly
    January 2, 2013 at 3:28 PM
    i got sunday to today off...tomorrow i have to go back to work though. only reason they allowed me off today os because someone covered my shift.

Quoting momofcrazypants:

I'm so sorry. Is there any way you could take a few days off of work until most of it subsides?

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN