Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Featured Posts
BethFree
Another update.....
December 28, 2012 at 3:46 PM

I am so tired of not having answers :( My Dr says she's worried about pregnancy being ectopic because my levels are still slowly going up but yet all she seems to want to do is recheck my levels. She's turning me into a freaking human pin cushion! What's it going to take my fallopian tube rupturing for he  to treat it like it  something serious!?! :( Sorry for venting but what my Dr is putting me through is cheap and where I live there really aren't many doctors to choose from unless you want to drive almost 2 hours :(

Replies

• Treasure43
    December 28, 2012 at 4:08 PM
    I'm so sorry:( it must be so stressful not having answers. *hugs*
  • momofcrazypants
    December 28, 2012 at 4:13 PM

I'm so sorry. I hope you get some answers soon. (hugs)

• purfectlilly
    December 28, 2012 at 5:05 PM

This is terrible. I'm so sorry. I wish your Dr was as wonderful as mine.

• blessedmommie07
    December 28, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I'm sorry.  Have you tried an ER that might help you?  I hope you can get a doctor to figure it out soon.

• Angela4boys
    December 28, 2012 at 7:26 PM
    I think this is what I would do, go to the best ER in driving distance. So sorry you are going through this :(

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I'm sorry.  Have you tried an ER that might help you?  I hope you can get a doctor to figure it out soon.

• cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    December 28, 2012 at 10:43 PM

((hugs)) i'm sorry hun.  Is there an ER that is close to you that you can go to?

• BethFree
    December 29, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I've gone to the ER they are about as helpful as my Dr :(

• Mommy4Clara
    December 29, 2012 at 5:39 PM
    Depending on how far along you are, an ultrasound might not help. There is only a 50% chance you will see a baby at 6 weeks. I saw my baby (and the heartbeat) at 6.1 weeks, and my friend, saw NOTHING when she was 5.5 weeks. But I lost my baby, and she is still preggo, so those initial ultrasounds didn't give us much info.... How are you feeling? Are you cramping or spotting?
  • BethFree
    December 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

Depending on how far along you are, an ultrasound might not help. There is only a 50% chance you will see a baby at 6 weeks. I saw my baby (and the heartbeat) at 6.1 weeks, and my friend, saw NOTHING when she was 5.5 weeks. But I lost my baby, and she is still preggo, so those initial ultrasounds didn't give us much info.... How are you feeling? Are you cramping or spotting?

spotting some but it's notnot constant and its like that Brown end of period type blood, no cramping at all. I just feel tired but other than that I feel fine :)

• Mommy4Clara
    December 29, 2012 at 10:20 PM
    It sounds like old blood from your last period. My guess is that you will be fine. :)

Quoting BethFree:

Quoting Mommy4Clara:

spotting some but it's notnot constant and its like that Brown end of period type blood, no cramping at all. I just feel tired but other than that I feel fine :)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts