Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Featured Posts
echupko
How are you today? December 8
by echupko
December 8, 2012 at 6:54 AM
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?

Replies

• Angela4boys
    December 8, 2012 at 7:02 AM
    Blah! Woke up to some spotting and a small clot this morning, so of course I am on edge.
  • blessedmommie07
    December 8, 2012 at 7:04 AM

I hope its nothing!  Keep us updated.  I really hope this is your rainbow baby.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Blah! Woke up to some spotting and a small clot this morning, so of course I am on edge.

• blessedmommie07
    December 8, 2012 at 7:06 AM

For some reason I am up and can't go back to sleep.  Celebrating Christmas early since my ODS is going to his Dad's for all of christmas break.  So my in-laws are hosting a family Christmas day just for William and the whole family is coming!  Did I mention I love my in-laws :)

• Angela4boys
    December 8, 2012 at 7:10 AM
    Me too. I am not even sure I want to make an appt. I know there is nothing that could be done at this point, and I am not sure I want a vaginal exam and vaginal ultrasound done when things could be fragile. I will probably just take it easy and pray it subsides.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Quoting Angela4boys:

• Angela4boys
    December 8, 2012 at 7:12 AM
    That is really awesome! I love my in laws for the fact I haven't seen them since 1997... They are terrible people, glad we don't have to deal with it! Enjoy your early Christmas :)

Quoting blessedmommie07:

For some reason I am up and can't go back to sleep.  Celebrating Christmas early since my ODS is going to his Dad's for all of christmas break.  So my in-laws are hosting a family Christmas day just for William and the whole family is coming!  Did I mention I love my in-laws :)

• blessedmommie07
    December 8, 2012 at 7:19 AM

*hugs*  I probably might be the same way.  I'm hope its nothing and that it stops. And you do need to take it easy you've been a busy bee for weeks :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Me too. I am not even sure I want to make an appt. I know there is nothing that could be done at this point, and I am not sure I want a vaginal exam and vaginal ultrasound done when things could be fragile. I will probably just take it easy and pray it subsides.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Quoting Angela4boys:

• blessedmommie07
    December 8, 2012 at 7:21 AM

lol nice.  My mom is DH's crazy mother-in-law so he is happy to be half way across country from her now.  Thank you.

Quoting Angela4boys:

That is really awesome! I love my in laws for the fact I haven't seen them since 1997... They are terrible people, glad we don't have to deal with it! Enjoy your early Christmas :)

Quoting blessedmommie07:

• Angela4boys
    December 8, 2012 at 7:21 AM
    So you are saying I shouldn't paint the armoir I primed yesterday? Lol!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

*hugs*  I probably might be the same way.  I'm hope its nothing and that it stops. And you do need to take it easy you've been a busy bee for weeks :)

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Quoting Angela4boys:

• Irene1923
    December 8, 2012 at 7:34 AM
    Nervous and trying to be excited. Got my BFP last night. Doing my best to be positive....but I keep fearing it will be a chemical pregnancy. I know I need to focus on a great outcome....just hard. Praying this wil be my rainbow after two losses so we can have the family we both want.
  • Irene1923
    December 8, 2012 at 7:35 AM
    Hope everything is ok!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts