Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

echupko
How are you today? November 19
by echupko
November 19, 2012 at 7:21 AM
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?

Replies

• blessedmommie07
    November 19, 2012 at 1:56 PM

*Hugs* I hope it stops real soon for you.

Quoting Zealand2008:

Frustrated because I just want the bleeding to stop.

• blessedmommie07
    November 19, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I know what that feels like.  Go for it!  You need to have a little you break :)  I actually did that last week but it was a shot glass of Pink liquer I had.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Right now, I would love a glass of wine, @1:30 in the afternoon. Just so happens I have about one glass left. Also happens to be that my husband is home, the kids are home, I don't have to go anywhere, or if we do, I don't have to drive, so I may just go for it!

• Iluvmyshortcake
    November 19, 2012 at 3:03 PM
    She upped my dose to 100mg clomid if I don't get my BFP she sent it to the pharmacy cause I should start either the dy before or on thanksgiving unless I'm preg. So pray I don't need the Meds and that I am already preg.

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

Follow up appt with my dr after taking clomid this cycle. Find out what the next step and what not. I'm having been getting bfn this weekend af is due Wednesday so hopefully I won't need no more clomid and I can be preg after two years of TTC since our angel baby.

• cindy82
    by cindy82
    November 19, 2012 at 3:54 PM
    Hesitant. We go into the fertility doctor to be told our only chance is IVF. Without it we don't have any chances. So my husband got his sperm tested again and all the numbers went up except for the one that mattered. The shape. It went down. From .5% to 0%. So even if we tried everything else the sperm can't get in the egg. How frustrating is that!! So how did we get pregnant before? How did we get pregnant 6 times before and can't now? So IVF with ICSI is our only shot. 16,000$! How can we afford that? So we get the official word tomorrow. Ugh.
  • MsWood729
    November 19, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Well here in Japan it's Tuesday Nov 20th already around 6:27AM

I'm 1dpo & feeling pretty good going to relax today & finish grocery shopping for Thanksgiving today.  Other than that relax at Home =)

• Angela4boys
    November 19, 2012 at 4:56 PM
    ((Hugs))

Quoting cindy82:

Hesitant. We go into the fertility doctor to be told our only chance is IVF. Without it we don't have any chances. So my husband got his sperm tested again and all the numbers went up except for the one that mattered. The shape. It went down. From .5% to 0%. So even if we tried everything else the sperm can't get in the egg. How frustrating is that!! So how did we get pregnant before? How did we get pregnant 6 times before and can't now? So IVF with ICSI is our only shot. 16,000$! How can we afford that? So we get the official word tomorrow. Ugh.
  • Angela4boys
    November 19, 2012 at 4:57 PM
    Sounds great, enjoy your day!

Quoting MsWood729:

Well here in Japan it's Tuesday Nov 20th already around 6:27AM

I'm 1dpo & feeling pretty good going to relax today & finish grocery shopping for Thanksgiving today.  Other than that relax at Home =)

• iSMILEheCRIES
    November 19, 2012 at 10:10 PM
    Wanna know what makes me MAD? I will just be watching TV and that jackass will just change the channel!
  • echupko
    by echupko
    November 20, 2012 at 7:49 AM
    Not cool!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Wanna know what makes me MAD? I will just be watching TV and that jackass will just change the channel!
  • mama91605
    November 20, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    Feeling really down today. My temp dropped on my chart today so af is coming soon, probably today. I am trying to stay positive but I am just down today. So now I am just waiting for af so o can start over again.

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN