Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

blessedmommie07
OT: Thanksgiving Foods
November 18, 2012 at 11:07 AM

What are your favorite foods at Thanksgiving?  Is there something you have to make that is a family tradition you have to make every year?  Are you making Thanksgiving dinner or bringing a dish to your family dinner?  What is it?  

Replies

• blessedmommie07
    November 18, 2012 at 11:10 AM

My favorite is the turkey because I love making turkey sandwhiches with the left overs and pumpkin pie.  I usually always make the pumpkin pie.  This year I'm thinking of making pumpkin cheesecake :)  

• EthansMomma2010
    November 18, 2012 at 11:11 AM
    I'm only making a dish to pass this year. Phew. Not sure what. Prolly bean casserole.
  • EthansMomma2010
    November 18, 2012 at 12:09 PM
    I'm only making a dish to pass this year. Phew. Not sure what. Prolly bean casserole.
  • Irene1923
    November 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM
    Turkey because I only seem to eat it once a year. My dad always has to make his homeade noodles. :-) It is just me and DH so we go to our parents for the holidays. I will be making butternut squash soup and greenbeans with a lemon butter sauce.
  • Irene1923
    November 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM
    I am not much of a pumpkin pie eater but I love pumpkin cheesecake. :-)

Quoting blessedmommie07:

My favorite is the turkey because I love making turkey sandwhiches with the left overs and pumpkin pie.  I usually always make the pumpkin pie.  This year I'm thinking of making pumpkin cheesecake :)  

• Angela4boys
    November 18, 2012 at 2:08 PM
    I make thanksgiving dinner. My favorite part of the meal is stuffing, and I am the only person who likes it! I am considering skipping it this year and making two turkey breasts instead of a whole turkey, cause my family only eats the white meat! Love turkey sandwiches too!
  • angelicmom1984
    November 18, 2012 at 5:49 PM
    I found out that I have to work AND cook dinner for at least 7! I'm starting the pies on Tuesday, so they'll be done and ready- pecan is my favorite! Also doing 2 pumpkin and an apple pie
  • jessica11r
    November 18, 2012 at 7:02 PM
    I'm going to a pot luck with other people at work who aren't from here. It's just DH and I so it's nice to at least celebrate with friends. I'm making the turkey. It will be my second time, I'm excited! I also love pumpkin pie, stuffing and candied yams! Haha I love it all. I will also probably bring some deviled eggs for the pot luck.
  • nmartin15
    November 18, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I will be making the turkey and stuffing this year---FIRST TIME EVER!! so a little stressed and hoping it comes out okay. Spending it with my in-laws this year so hoping the entire day just goes smoothly

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN