Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

blessedmommie07
Positives from Last Week
November 18, 2012 at 10:55 AM

So I thought maybe I should make a weekly post of positives from the week before or what your hoping for in the new week.  I think it will all help us to have or find a positive among our sorrow.  It can be big or small.

Replies

• blessedmommie07
    November 18, 2012 at 10:57 AM

My positive is chapereoning my oldest son's Kindergarten class to a Indian Museum.  I was never one to picture myself as a homemaker but I am so blessed and happy to be able to be a big part in my son's school activities and extracurricular activities because I stay home.

• echupko
    by echupko
    November 19, 2012 at 7:24 AM
    Friday was the last day of school until the 26! Love having my boys home!
  • blessedmommie07
    November 19, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Wow they get a week long break?  Lucky :)  Where I am from they only had Thanksgiving and the friday off.  And now here in Iowa they have wednesday through friday off.

Quoting echupko:

• echupko
    by echupko
    November 19, 2012 at 8:57 AM
    Yes a whole week. But it's a private school so they don't get off for other days that the public schools get off for (election day, fair days, mlk day, etc)

We also get a whole week for Mardi GRAS! Lol got to love living by new Orleans!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Wow they get a week long break?  Lucky :)  Where I am from they only had Thanksgiving and the friday off.  And now here in Iowa they have wednesday through friday off.

Quoting echupko:

• blessedmommie07
    November 19, 2012 at 9:06 AM

That is nice.  My kids go to public school here but don't have election day or fair days off.  The days off are usually federal holidays and a couple breaks they have.

Quoting echupko:

Yes a whole week. But it's a private school so they don't get off for other days that the public schools get off for (election day, fair days, mlk day, etc)

We also get a whole week for Mardi GRAS! Lol got to love living by new Orleans!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Quoting echupko:

• mommyofnoah208
    November 19, 2012 at 10:33 AM
    Fun!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

My positive is chapereoning my oldest son's Kindergarten class to a Indian Museum.  I was never one to picture myself as a homemaker but I am so blessed and happy to be able to be a big part in my son's school activities and extracurricular activities because I stay home.

• mommyofnoah208
    November 19, 2012 at 10:33 AM
    Very nice!

Quoting echupko:

• mommyofnoah208
    November 19, 2012 at 10:34 AM
    I got most of my kids Christmas shopping done early

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN