Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

blessedmommie07
Positives from Last Week
November 18, 2012 at 10:55 AM

So I thought maybe I should make a weekly post of positives from the week before or what your hoping for in the new week.  I think it will all help us to have or find a positive among our sorrow.  It can be big or small.

Replies

• blessedmommie07
    November 18, 2012 at 10:57 AM

My positive is chapereoning my oldest son's Kindergarten class to a Indian Museum.  I was never one to picture myself as a homemaker but I am so blessed and happy to be able to be a big part in my son's school activities and extracurricular activities because I stay home.

• echupko
    by echupko
    November 19, 2012 at 7:24 AM
    Friday was the last day of school until the 26! Love having my boys home!
  • blessedmommie07
    November 19, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Wow they get a week long break?  Lucky :)  Where I am from they only had Thanksgiving and the friday off.  And now here in Iowa they have wednesday through friday off.

Quoting echupko:

• echupko
    by echupko
    November 19, 2012 at 8:57 AM
    Yes a whole week. But it's a private school so they don't get off for other days that the public schools get off for (election day, fair days, mlk day, etc)

We also get a whole week for Mardi GRAS! Lol got to love living by new Orleans!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Wow they get a week long break?  Lucky :)  Where I am from they only had Thanksgiving and the friday off.  And now here in Iowa they have wednesday through friday off.

Quoting echupko:

• blessedmommie07
    November 19, 2012 at 9:06 AM

That is nice.  My kids go to public school here but don't have election day or fair days off.  The days off are usually federal holidays and a couple breaks they have.

Quoting echupko:

Yes a whole week. But it's a private school so they don't get off for other days that the public schools get off for (election day, fair days, mlk day, etc)

We also get a whole week for Mardi GRAS! Lol got to love living by new Orleans!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Quoting echupko:

• mommyofnoah208
    November 19, 2012 at 10:33 AM
    Fun!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

My positive is chapereoning my oldest son's Kindergarten class to a Indian Museum.  I was never one to picture myself as a homemaker but I am so blessed and happy to be able to be a big part in my son's school activities and extracurricular activities because I stay home.

• mommyofnoah208
    November 19, 2012 at 10:33 AM
    Very nice!

Quoting echupko:

• mommyofnoah208
    November 19, 2012 at 10:34 AM
    I got most of my kids Christmas shopping done early

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support