Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Featured Posts
Treasure43
Please help!
November 17, 2012 at 1:05 PM

DH and I are 3rd month ttc after a missed m/c in July. I am on day 19 in my cycle. My cycles are usually 31 or 32 days. This morning I had quick cramping and when I wiped I saw a little light pink blood mixed with cervical mucus. It stopped for a bit and now it's on and off. Light pink or a touch of red only sometimes when I wipe. I'm freaking out because it's flashing me back to my m/c where I was spotting and didn't know why. Any thoughts on what it could be? I've been under a ton of stress lately....maybe my period's early?

Replies

• Angela4boys
    November 17, 2012 at 2:26 PM
    Maybe implantation bleeding :). Fingers crossed!
  • Treasure43
    November 17, 2012 at 2:42 PM
    Is that possible? The calendar I use which is pretty accurate has me just finishing ovulation on Thursday...
  • Treasure43
    November 17, 2012 at 2:49 PM
    Is it possible it's ovulation bleeding?
  • Angela4boys
    November 17, 2012 at 3:30 PM
    I think it could be either. Depend on when you ovulate. I had never heard of ovulation bleeding until recent, my friend started having that. She was scared, until she researched and found out it mostly happens in very fertile cycles where your body releases more than one egg. Her husband has had a V, so it made no difference to her...but she was glad she wasn't dying ;). Haha, she's a hypochondriac.
  • purfectlilly
    November 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM

it could be implanation bleeding. i don't really track my ovulation but i was told that it can happen earlier or later than people think. plus stress can definitely be a factor.

• blessedmommie07
    November 17, 2012 at 4:14 PM

It could be implantation bleeding or you could be early.

• Treasure43
    November 18, 2012 at 3:47 PM

it's still here today...about the same. I guess there's no way to tell. If it continues then it's probably a period right?

• Zealand2008
    November 18, 2012 at 4:43 PM
    I had that happen a lot with my cycles. Turns out I had a group b strep infection and inflammation in my uterus. I understand your fears though because I started spotting when I was 6 weeks pregnant and they never could tell me why. Baby looked good so no one was concerned and then I had a missed miscarriage at 11 weeks.

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts