Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

EAzizM
At the store today...
by EAzizM
November 16, 2012 at 9:50 PM
I had an awesome experience. It is our local organic vitamin and grocery store. I went in to get a product called Fertility Preg and vitex. A lady tried to help me and when she realized she couldnt she called a coworker. I figured it would be an older lady but it was a man in probably his early thirties. He was very informative and when i explained my situation he said he was sorry for our loss and explained that i need vitamin b12 and lots of folic acid. I showed him my cheapie prenatals and he said that my body is probably not absorbing them like it should since they are not capsules. So he told me he would give me some samples of their best prenatals to take home and see if i can stomach them. They were out of them so he reached on the counter, poked a hole on the label of the vitamins and exclaimed "oh my! These have a damaged label!! We cant sell them anymore". With the permission of his manager he gave them to me for free. I was a bit shocked and beyond grateful. I have never met an employee who would go to such lenghts to help a customer. I know some might frown at his actions but it totally made my day. Lol

Replies

• EAzizM
    by EAzizM
    November 18, 2012 at 12:18 PM
    See reply above. :)

Quoting grumpyboston:

That's awesome that you got a great and knownlegable employee . Do mind sharing what he said to Google

Quoting EAzizM:

It really was he also gave me many things to Google that he said every woman ttc after a loss should know. Lol

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

That was really nice of him :)

• grumpyboston
    November 18, 2012 at 12:23 PM
    Thank you so very much for sharing .I'm gonna look them up .

Quoting EAzizM:

B vitamins during pregnancy.

D.I.M. broccoli extract.

Methylation and b vitamins.

Estrogen dominance and pregnancy.

Essential fatty acids and Omega 3 in pregnancy.

I learned some really interesting and new things. Lol

And the brand of prenatal i got is called Rainbow light certified organic.

Quoting baby7810:

ya i would love to know what he told you to google also :) also what type of prenatals did he 'give' you? i would LOVE love love to know please :)

Quoting grumpyboston:

That's awesome that you got a great and knownlegable employee . Do mind sharing what he said to Google

Quoting EAzizM:

It really was he also gave me many things to Google that he said every woman ttc after a loss should know. Lol

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

That was really nice of him :)

• Zealand2008
    November 18, 2012 at 1:11 PM
    I also take DIM. I have a history of endometriosis and my naturopath said that with other symptoms indicate I'm not processing the "bad" estrogen very well. DIM helps as well as eating cruciforous veggies such as broccoli.
  • Zealand2008
    November 18, 2012 at 1:15 PM
    Sounds like you went to sprouts :) also I take 3 g of omega 3. Should also have your vitamin D levels checked. Mine were low. B6 helps with cervical mucus but it made me sick for some reason so I take Fertile CM. I get it online with Fertile Aid for men and women.
  • helical
    by helical
    November 18, 2012 at 2:19 PM

What a sweetheart!  I love stories like that.  It can be so hard to understand why complete stangers can be so thoughtful, but firends and family can't fully grasp our feelings...

• EAzizM
    by EAzizM
    November 18, 2012 at 3:04 PM
    Yes! Sprouts! Lol

Quoting Zealand2008:

Sounds like you went to sprouts :) also I take 3 g of omega 3. Should also have your vitamin D levels checked. Mine were low. B6 helps with cervical mucus but it made me sick for some reason so I take Fertile CM. I get it online with Fertile Aid for men and women.
  • Zealand2008
    November 18, 2012 at 3:10 PM
    Where do you live? I've only heard of sprouts in AZ
  • EAzizM
    by EAzizM
    November 18, 2012 at 4:05 PM
    Oklahoma. :)

Quoting Zealand2008:

Where do you live? I've only heard of sprouts in AZ
  • nmartin15
    November 18, 2012 at 11:05 PM

that is amazing, I would definitely call and give him a huge compliment to either the store manager or the corporate. THey need to know that he is a fantastic and knowledgeable employee.

• EAzizM
    by EAzizM
    November 18, 2012 at 11:33 PM
    I definitely plan on doing so. :)

Quoting nmartin15:

that is amazing, I would definitely call and give him a huge compliment to either the store manager or the corporate. THey need to know that he is a fantastic and knowledgeable employee.

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts