Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

EAzizM
Anyone TTC after their loss? *UPDATE*
by EAzizM
November 16, 2012 at 12:19 AM

If so, what herbs or supplements are you taking? I have heard that Red Rasberry Leaf tea is a good aid. I will be picking some up at our local organic market.

I decided on some herbs to take. I got a product called Fertility Preg which has Red Raspberry Leaf, Yellow Dock, Nettle Root, and Red Clover Blossom. They are drops that you take 3 times a day in juice or water. I also got B12 and Folic Acid Lozenges, Raspberry Leaf Tea, and the new prenatals that were given to me. I am ready to get this show on the road! lol

Replies

• EAzizM
    by EAzizM
    December 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM
    Just waiting on my first period since the m/c to come so we can get to it. Lol thanks for checking in. :)

Quoting nicoleeoh:

Any update on you're ttc?
  • tts
    by tts
    December 5, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I am also not TTC, but after 2 losses I decided to start drinking red raspberry tea. My midwife had suggested it to me, as a way to strengthen my uterus and "tone" it up before I become pregnant again.  This was 2 yrs ago this January.  By mid-February I found out we were expected, and my rainbow baby was born 1 yr ago!  I do believe the tea helped me conceive and keep a healthy pregnancy. It took us 5 months total to conceive after our 2nd loss.   I hope it works for you as well as it did for me! The other thing I changed was the amount I was exercising.  I began going to the gym 2-3 times a week and within 6 weeks of starting we were pregnant! 

• Dani41780
    December 5, 2012 at 2:53 PM

I drink a herbal tea every day. Nettle leaf, raspberry leaf, dandelion leaf, alfalfa leaf and rose hips.

Plus Vit D3.

Money is so tight right now but I want to buy some gummy vitamins and folic acid.

• Dani41780
    December 5, 2012 at 2:56 PM

I should add that I've lowered my caffeine intake to just one caffeinated drink per day. I'm drinking a lot of water eating healther and have lost 3 pounds since I got back (from Thanksgiving)... If I could drop another 10 I'd be so happy!!!

• Devious103102
    December 5, 2012 at 8:01 PM

There's actually a list of good herbs & suppliments for you and your DH to take that will help.  GL.

• momofcrazypants
    December 8, 2012 at 12:25 AM

There's a pregnancy tea that has the red raspberry in it  and other herbs (nettle and I can't remember what else) that I get from the natural food section @ Kroger. I also do the prenatals, and extra folic acid.

• momofcrazypants
    December 8, 2012 at 12:27 AM

I don't know if there is a Kroger near you or not, but I get a gummy prenatal in the vitamin section that has folic acid in it. It's roughly $7 a bottle. But, if you're into the organic/natural foods you know their version is $20 plus. I do both, it just depends on my mood. I also take DHA.

Quoting Dani41780:

I drink a herbal tea every day. Nettle leaf, raspberry leaf, dandelion leaf, alfalfa leaf and rose hips.

Plus Vit D3.

Money is so tight right now but I want to buy some gummy vitamins and folic acid.

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN