Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

echupko
A HAPPY post!!!
by echupko
November 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM

Share a picture of something you are thankful for, something that makes you smile :)

Replies

• Iluvmyshortcake
    November 18, 2012 at 1:55 PM

My beautiful dd who is 6 she has a amazing heart and she melts my heart
  • echupko
    by echupko
    November 18, 2012 at 1:56 PM
    What a little doll!!!!!!

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

My beautiful dd who is 6 she has a amazing heart and she melts my heart
  • Iluvmyshortcake
    November 18, 2012 at 1:56 PM

My SO son who is 12 he is autistic we have out ups and down with his behavior but it doesn't change how much I love and care about him.
  • Iluvmyshortcake
    November 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM

This is my SO ex wife son that my SO raised for ever. So we get to see him not as often as we like but he is very loved by all of us.
  • echupko
    by echupko
    So awesome :-)

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

My SO son who is 12 he is autistic we have out ups and down with his behavior but it doesn't change how much I love and care about him.
  • echupko
    by echupko
    Looks like a fun kid!

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

This is my SO ex wife son that my SO raised for ever. So we get to see him not as often as we like but he is very loved by all of us.
  • Iluvmyshortcake
    November 18, 2012 at 2:01 PM

My amazing SO of almost 4 and half years.... Hopefully to soon be my fiancé. Wearing my dd hat. I love him with all my heart.
  • Iluvmyshortcake
    November 18, 2012 at 2:04 PM
    He is and I wish his mom could see this. She is pushing her son away from her and it breaks my heart

Quoting echupko:

Looks like a fun kid!

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

• echupko
    by echupko
    November 18, 2012 at 2:10 PM
    Very sad :-(

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

He is and I wish his mom could see this. She is pushing her son away from her and it breaks my heart

Quoting echupko:

Looks like a fun kid!

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake:

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support