Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

ever_grey
At the store last night...
November 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM

(There's really no point to this post, feel free to overlook.)

The husband and I went to Wal-Mart last night. It was his payday so we went out ot get our necessities, and as we all know, when you're hurting and desperate for a baby... they're everywhere. They're in carseats, or making a mother's belly nice and round.

We meandered over to customer service to load money on our Visa, and all three (it was fairly late at night) of the women in line were heavily pregnant... and I couldn't do it. I zipped out of the line, left my poor husband there to deal with customer service, and ran to the bathroom... where I hyperventilated in the attempt to keep from bawling.

I've been doing remarkably well. I can usually just glance past expectant mothers and wailing babies... but last night, I just couldn't. I had a relapse in grief.

Replies

• EAzizM
    by EAzizM
    November 15, 2012 at 1:26 PM
    I am sorry to hear this. Hugs
  • blessedmommie07
    November 15, 2012 at 4:13 PM

*hugs* I'm sorry.  Sometimes even if your doing really well with your grief it can smack you down again at times.

• Zealand2008
    November 15, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I think that's normal.  Some days are better than others.  I go through the same thing every day.  Some days it just hits me out of nowhere. 

• iSMILEheCRIES
    November 15, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Hugs, I think this is normal.  Some days I am okay with everything, and the next minute something tiny will knock me off my feet.  Hang in there honey

• cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    November 15, 2012 at 10:41 PM

((hugs)) like the other ladies said it's pretty normal because even almost 3 yrs after my loss something will bring me back to the day of my loss and I get teary eyed all over again.  It takes time and even though I don't think you ever get over your loss you get to a point where it is easier.

• mommyofnoah208
    November 15, 2012 at 11:02 PM
    I am so sorry. It is so difficult. Thinking of you.
  • ever_grey
    November 15, 2012 at 11:31 PM

Thank you, ladies. This isn't something I'm unused to---I know it's normal, even years after loss(es), but I needed to let out the experience. I can be alright for months and then have the grief triggered.

• Devious103102
    November 16, 2012 at 12:24 AM

((((hugs)))) I still have a hard time with that =0( 

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN