Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

echupko
How are you today? October 12
by echupko
October 12, 2012 at 7:21 AM
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?

Replies

• echupko
    by echupko
    October 12, 2012 at 5:50 PM
    Hope you found something to do!!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Doing good.  In a little of pain in my back but overall okay.  Trying to figure out what to do cause I don't think I want to stay in the house all day.

• Angela4boys
    October 12, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Good luck! fingers crossed

Quoting tiffluv81:

im good still waiting for tonight so I can began to baby dance and work on my rainbow. (im at work so cant start)

• Angela4boys
    October 12, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Praying for you!  Anytime is a good time though, whether she is 9, or 14, or 19...it will be wonderful to have a baby :)  I'm sorry you are having to wait though :( 

Quoting cindy82:

Meh. My daughter who is my youngest is turning 5 tomorrow. I thought I would have another one by now. But it seems like it will never happen. Still waiting till nov to get my dh retested. Ugh it seems like 3 months can't go fast enough. I feel like I have been waiting forever for an answer to iui or IVF. Either way we can't do IVF till the end of 2016. She will then be 9. Don't want them that far apart!! My oldest is 6 years older than he so he will be 15 when we start IVF. Let alone when we finally have another. It's so depressing. But I'm trying to keep busy and focus on my daughter. Thanks for reading.

• Angela4boys
    October 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM

That's the date my Angel was due...but he was born on June 9th.  Good luck to hubby on getting this Job, sounds like a good opportunity! 

Quoting tlbmrf:

Stressed I look at the house and there is so much to do before Nellie arrives in a few months. But at the same time depressed. I went to class last night and a girl shared her due date it was November 21st. My heart sunk when I thought of that day that is the day we lost our first baby. I hate hearing that date. The worst part is I have to be happy on that day. Its dh birthday. Also scared cause mike will be going for a new job on Tuesday. This is the change we need I know cause he needs year round work but I need it to work out. Sorry its so long a lot going on today

• Angela4boys
    October 12, 2012 at 5:57 PM

hugs

Quoting lunarmamma:

This whole month has been rough, my due date is the 21st. The closer it gets the harder it gets, and I find myself very anxious thinking about it. I am not quite sure how I am going to handle that day.

• Angela4boys
    October 12, 2012 at 5:58 PM

IDK about fun, but it was an experience!  I never really wanted to know about the poop disposal process...but I know quite a bit about it now! ;)

Quoting blessedmommie07:

That is exciting, hope you have fun :)  

Quoting Angela4boys:

Feeling ok!  How about you Mama?

We have a septic tank inspection today (exciting right?)  and then we are going to look at tile.

• Angela4boys
    October 12, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Mine has been killing me too...I wonder if it's weather changes?  My back is already got a lot of problems...but it's been worse than usual.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Doing good.  In a little of pain in my back but overall okay.  Trying to figure out what to do cause I don't think I want to stay in the house all day.

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN