Today's challenge is to make, buy or design something to remember your little one by.
Some ideas for today's challenge
- Buy or make an angel
- Paint a picture
- Purchase and donate a toy to a preschool, church or women's shelter
- Design a tattoo
- Buy or design a piece of jewelry
What will you do to remember your little one today?
Two members who replies to this post will win a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
One member who signs up for our Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance Week Challenge and replies to our daily challenge posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!
- Click here to sign up and to find the other challenge posts: Join us for the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance Challenge!!! WIN a $25 gift card and other prizes!
- The Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance Week sweepstakes starts 10/13/2012 at 10:00am (ET) and ends 10/15/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- Enter by replying to all 5 of the Challenge related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 10/21/2012.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by crystal-boydOctober 13, 2012 at 3:52 PMMake a tat for my Damien long ago. But i redraw and add little changes all the time. It's his name with angel wings on each side , a halo over the D . And im trying to incorporate jaguar spots or eyes in it because my dd for some odd reason has always called him her little jaguar. Todays drawing has jaguar spots in the wings.
by srbeuskOctober 13, 2012 at 4:32 PMI designed a tattoo for baby girl, just haven't gone in to get it applied yet. :-)
October 13, 2012 at 4:58 PMI'm have a tattoo picked out for my angel baby once I have this baby the money and where I want it put picked out I'll be getting it that's a long term goal but today I will write a letter to him/her
October 13, 2012 at 5:00 PM
I am adding to another tattoo I have for ODS for the two babies that I lost. We are working on the idea now so that I can get it done by the new year.
by heatherd09October 13, 2012 at 5:11 PMI designed a tattoo long ago.