Today's challenge is to make, buy or design something to remember your little one by.
Some ideas for today's challenge
- Buy or make an angel
- Paint a picture
- Purchase and donate a toy to a preschool, church or women's shelter
- Design a tattoo
- Buy or design a piece of jewelry
What will you do to remember your little one today?
Two members who replies to this post will win a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
One member who signs up for our Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance Week Challenge and replies to our daily challenge posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!
- Click here to sign up and to find the other challenge posts: Join us for the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance Challenge!!! WIN a $25 gift card and other prizes!
- The Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Remembrance Week sweepstakes starts 10/13/2012 at 10:00am (ET) and ends 10/15/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- Enter by replying to all 5 of the Challenge related posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Target, Walmart or Amazon.com.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 10/21/2012.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
October 13, 2012 at 6:37 PM
im getting this tatto in memory of my daughter. above it is going to say In Loving Memory then below it will say Makayla and below her name will say 8/17/12 - 8/21/12. as soon as i get the money im getting that done.
by Alanaplus3October 13, 2012 at 6:40 PM
I baked peach dumplings I use to et it all the time when I was pregnant.
by 2004MAMA715October 13, 2012 at 11:10 PMI have the baby book from both. For my first I bought a stuffed near with a halo and made a photo album. My last I haven't done anything for. I did, post a couple, pictures on Facebook today that I saw and reminded me of my angels.