October is SIDS, Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Month
Let's help raise awareness on CafeMom by creating one long thread dedicated to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), Pregnancy & Infant Loss.
Reply to this post with ribbons, symbols, info, stories, logos, links, bumps and any thoughts that you'd like to share.
Three member who reply to this post during the month of October will win a CafeMom tote bag.
- The Raise Awareness about SIDS, Pregnancy & Infant Loss Giveaway starts 10/1/12 at 7pm (ET) and ends 10/31/2012 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Tote Bag.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/7/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules
I just posted a note and photo on my Facebook reminding people that October is pregnancy and infant loss awareness month ( I didn't know about SIDS)
My friend is burying her baby on Saturday and I should be burying mine at the end of the month, so it is very close to home for all my friends and family
October 1, 2012 at 10:34 PM
October 15th is Stillbirth Awareness Day. Very close to my heart. My son was stillborn at 40 weeks 1 day. I also have an older sister that was stillborn at 37 weeks
October 1, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Mom of An Angel sells wrist bands, shirts, car decals, even shoes to honor your angels. They make for moms, dads, siblings, aunts, uncles, grandparents.....